Reviews for Evil Is Only Skin Deep
philodices chapter 3 . 4/2
oh no so sad. Huuga are jerks.
Anime girl chapter 10 . 3/16
Senbon needle
Good story please update
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
I thought this was pretty good. I hope you keep writing these in the future!
Rose Tiger chapter 29 . 11/20/2016
I want more!
PkmntrainerCam chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
I like it. I've wondered how Naruto would be if he'd been influenced by Kurama from a young age like Gaara was by Shukaku, and I think his personality/character really fits him. Kinda gives me Inuyasha vibes...
armegedonknight chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
Every time you throw in an author's note, I want to physically assault you. STOP RUINING IMMERSION AND STORY FLOW. Suspense can't build if you keep ruining the fucking surprises.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2016
All I can say is... SATISFIED
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
ch 2

Grumpy distrustful Han from the begining .
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
What would happen you ask? He would be killed before he was 5 days old... Guaranteed. These stories are silly and beyond my patience to read.
mrs. uzimaki chapter 29 . 4/29/2016
And I really think you should ignore negative comments. You're story is amazing and unique.
mrs. uzimaki chapter 29 . 4/29/2016
Please continue writing Evil Is Only Skin Deep. It has been an amazing story and I really love how you have interpreted some of the character especially Naruto, Hinata and stupid Sasuke
Idris2000 chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
Man, I never expected the Hyƫga elders to be good guys, but apart from that... GENIUS! GOLDEN! MAGNIFICENT! AWESOME! EXCELLENT JOB! BORDERLINE PERFECT!
nemur chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
"Gentle fist jutsu"...really? You make hinata scream a taijutsu move like it was ninjutsu?
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
dude maybe you shouldn't write who' gonna do what. it ruins the surprise
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »