Reviews for Evil Is Only Skin Deep
armegedonknight chapter 12 . 10/22
Every time you throw in an author's note, I want to physically assault you. STOP RUINING IMMERSION AND STORY FLOW. Suspense can't build if you keep ruining the fucking surprises.
All I can say is... SATISFIED
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 10/1
ch 2

Grumpy distrustful Han from the begining .
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 7/12
What would happen you ask? He would be killed before he was 5 days old... Guaranteed. These stories are silly and beyond my patience to read.
mrs. uzimaki chapter 29 . 4/29
And I really think you should ignore negative comments. You're story is amazing and unique.
mrs. uzimaki chapter 29 . 4/29
Please continue writing Evil Is Only Skin Deep. It has been an amazing story and I really love how you have interpreted some of the character especially Naruto, Hinata and stupid Sasuke
Idris2000 chapter 13 . 4/19
Man, I never expected the Hyƫga elders to be good guys, but apart from that... GENIUS! GOLDEN! MAGNIFICENT! AWESOME! EXCELLENT JOB! BORDERLINE PERFECT!
nemur chapter 7 . 4/19
"Gentle fist jutsu"...really? You make hinata scream a taijutsu move like it was ninjutsu?
dude maybe you shouldn't write who' gonna do what. it ruins the surprise
dreaming thrugh time chapter 18 . 4/4
Isn't the training ground for the forest of death training ground number 44 not 84? Good story so far
Wolfone10 chapter 23 . 3/30
Are you SURE "evil is only skin deep"?.. Cuz with naruto and hinata trying to KILL one another without a hesitation, it seems that EVIL runs a LOT deeper... This chapter seems to go Against EVERYTHING the story has been about, but then you try to save face at the end.
Wolfone10 chapter 22 . 3/30
Why exactly would it be bad to go against the council's orders? They CAN'T kill them, or lock them up... SO exactly what can they do? Also why not just go kill them? They are just civilians... (hell even Shinobi wouldn't matter considering Naruto and Hinata already TECHNICALLY killed a shinobi council member IN FRONT of everyone). Also remember the whole thing "with clan affairs".. ya know the reason the hokage couldn't do anything to Hiashi for beating hinata?... Aren't you contradicting yourself by saying the council can now tell the elders to keep hinata away front naruto?... Or how she should be trained.. considering THAT TOO is clan affairs?!.. Umm that wouldn't fly... NO clan would let themselves be ordered by civilians, otherwise, why have a clan in the first place? Also exactly WHAT is the hokage doing?.. I mean these guys/girls, ALREADY ordered HIS academy teachers to go against naruto, now they are ordering HIS ninja?... So exactly WHY would anyone look at him as a leader? I realize it's a plot thing, but this is a BIT much, don't cha think in hindsight?
Wolfone10 chapter 21 . 3/30
Okay, one thing I have a problem in the hokage's little speech is that, IF these exams are all that are holding the the treaties together, then when Oto attacked, the other nations would BY sheer weight of risking fallout have to all converge and DESTROY whatever nation was DUMB enough to try to violate the treaties themselves, so in this case OTO... in canon oto and kumo... The other nations would gather together and WIPE out the village.. otherwise they would ALL be complicate in the breaking of the treaty and here we go to war again.. (which nobody wants.).. so EFFECTIVELY oto (and orochimaru for oto) sounded it's own death knell..
acw28 chapter 29 . 3/26
I really enjoyed this story, so I vote yes for a reboot.
blbeer chapter 20 . 3/25
I will say i was enjoying this story but honestly being a Naruto fan i don really know if im ok with the fact that you just wrote two 12 year olds having sex i mean sure if they were post time skip at age 15-16 sure but 12? I dont know man
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »