Reviews for A Night of Uncomfortable Truths
Sheryl E W chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Absolutely loved this and the prequal story, thank you for linking and finishing!
Focussight chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Definitely worth the read and I found myself eagerly ignoring the whole court thing and just concentrating on the diabetes-inducing cuteness that is Edgewright.
KissofJudas chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
See, now THIS is an ME/PW together fic that I can get behind. It's always such a shame when people try to rush characters into a relationship that's going to be immensely difficult for one or both of them, and it comes across as fake and/or contrived. Though I didn't read the fic you told me to (sorry sorry sorry!) it's still perfectly believable, and I'm glad I visited your page.

(Additionally, I'm the Phoenix you met at Tekko. _ This is my account.)

Excellent story! :)

~
Fightergirl-Hyuuga chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
Aww! What a briiant story! So cute but not OOC XD. Definitely a favourite of mine

x x x
AsylumFox chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
I can't believe that this story only has 4 reviews right now! It's such a great follow up to Struggling Against Gravity! I loved it. I think you did a great job with the characters! Thanks for working on this follow up!
Chawia chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
Firstly, thanks for making me discover “Struggling Against Gravity” for it is a great story, even unfinished.

Secondly, thanks for writing a fic inspired by this story, you have a perfect grasp of Ace Attorney characters and it is very nicely written. I particularly like Maya and her indestructible enthusiasm!

I’d like to write a longer review for for this excellent fic but English is not my mother tongue so sorry if this is gibberish for you! ’
Mango x Massacre chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Much love for being in character 3
Prosecutor of Death chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
This is good, I really like it so far! Please continue and update soon! Pwease...
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Very interesting so far. X3 Update soon, and why try to keep your chapters shorter? Just let them out. :D Just joking. Do what you want. xD

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko