Reviews for Finding Each Other
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was so kawiiiiiiiii! I loved it kawii :3
Arivania Moons chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
I created a snake that takes up to 8 hours to kill, and they're in pain from the second they bite. The snake's called the Diamond Back Amethyst Eyed Crimson Rattle Snake or DBAECRS. Cool huh?
Arivania Moons chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
I thought you said in the summary that she would be four, not two. Or did you just change that when you did that it had been 3 years since Yami saw Yugi?
Arivania Moons chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
If I was in a situation like Yami, I'd want to know because it was MY child. I would have the right. It's not fair that something like that would've been kept from me. In fact, I'd have chewed out the people that kept that information from me. Probably would've killed 'em too.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
hostage situation?
Yayyay chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
*q* me love this thingy
Yayyay chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
*T I loved this
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
I forgot to review on this story after reading it, sorries -" I love this story with all my heart and I'd read it again, its a true story worthy of the name FanFiction - Excellent work
lol chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
fantastic
christinelbain chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
it is ok
orhime chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
best chapter ever
Mukuro234 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
I loved readingthis very much... It was very enjoyable
ryoucutie4ever chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
24 Times. You used the word "Well,..." to start the dialogue sentence 24 TIMES! I'm not trying to bash you, but reusing the same word that many times in the story is SO DISTRACTING!

Oh, and I'm also talking about all your stories right now; you need to work on not having them all have the SAME reactions, and in the past descriptions, stop making the pasts' sound like the EXACT SAME THING. I say this cuz I wanna help you. Your stories and your story ideas are some of the best, quiet honestly, and I don't want the best to make these tiny, yet oh so important mistakes.

I'm gonna keep reading your stories over and over again until you start fixing these, and once you do, I'll read those over and over and even recommend you to people.

I think you need more character development. They all sound like the same person but each with a different name. This makes the story, (sorry but) slightly boring. I know as an author I don't have any room to talk, and am being kind of hypocritical right now, but as your reader, I'm trying to help you make your stories so good they could be published, but if they keep this bland-character thing going, their never gonna reach that potential.
ryoucutie4ever chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
I finally see what you need to improve! Sorry, I love all of your stories (read just about every single one of them) but I've always felt like you needed something- there was always that one crucial thing missing. And I've finally figured it out.

I think you need to work on trying to stop putting the description in the dialogue.

For example, from this chapter:

' "Let me guess. You asked Joey and Malik to keep me occupied for the day so that I wouldn't come in here and find out too soon." Yugi said. '

This is exactly what I'm trying to say. It sounds more like the characters are being forced to TELL the story, rather than them actually ACTING it out.

I really hope you didn't feel offended by this in any way. I truly did not mean to be a flamer or rude, but I feel like I had to tell you this. Thanks for writing this and all of your other stories, they're all REALLY awesome, I mean REALLY awesome, and I really do like how you went with them, I just feel like it's the characters telling the story and not acting it out as they should.

I guess the main thing is: you need to try more descriptions rather than the, as I said, description in the dialogue. That's what, in my opinion, what you mainly need to work on.
jackal333 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011