Reviews for Lust
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 33 . 6/3/2012
I finally finished reading this and I'm glad that I did! I love great drama! I hope you continue because it's getting very good!
Sashay du Pine chapter 33 . 10/16/2010
Wow, this is a lovely, wonderful, very awesome story! I love the characters! You have beautiful muses! You're a very talented writer! I'm so happy I had the chance to read this today!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 33 . 9/13/2010
John, will you plz just fuck Jeff so he stops feeling all sad and worthless? Oh and I will gladly offer my services to kick Phil's ass!
Anna chapter 33 . 8/29/2010
YAAAAY! You finally updated! I was soooo happy I had to read it right away….. I just wish it had been a little bit longer, but, hey, I’ll take anything.

Ohhhh, don’t tell me there’s going to be problems between them two now? Got to make things so complicated, I want to know what happens. But, I had forgotten that it was John that was on the bottom the first time they did it. I may need to re-read this a third time soon, starting to forget things.

Oh, well, please do update sooner, I absolutely love this fic. _~
NeroAnne chapter 33 . 8/24/2010
Awe...:(

Things are falling apart for everyone!

So sad.
stripes31 chapter 33 . 8/24/2010
Great update can't wait for more.
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 33 . 8/23/2010
Poor Jeff:( God if I was John I would be all over him but at the same time I can see his point of view that he wants to make sure Jeff is ready! Can't wait till the next update and I hope it's soon!
redsandman99 chapter 33 . 8/23/2010
Oooh, conflict. Very interesting.

Great job!
stripes31 chapter 32 . 8/5/2010
Great story hope that you update soon x
RKOfan2393 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Love it! ;)
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 32 . 7/6/2010
omg, i LOVE this story. too bad philly's a bad guy, i actually like my Punk. anyway, update soon, ive beeen addicted to this story allll day, and cant wait for more!
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 32 . 6/10/2010
please continue i cant wait to read more
Renna33 chapter 32 . 5/29/2010
this is one event that I wish had NEVER happened, stupid Punk...
BellaHickenbottom chapter 32 . 5/25/2010
I would like to be added to the list of who is going to throttle Phil's neck! Hasn't anyone been smart enuf to explain to him that Jeff had no idea what was going on? Cant wait to see who gets to kill Phil first!
Anna chapter 32 . 5/25/2010
Well, first off, sorry I hadn’t reviewed to chapter thirty-one, I had completely forgotten. Sorry! But, anyway…

Woohoo! They finally slept together! Yessss. But, oh my Goddesses, it was hilarious. See I had read this chapter before I saw Raw and the episode was the draft one, so when I saw Punk go against Evan I could not keep a straight face and I kept thinking about the chapter. I kept thinking, “they finally did it and now they’re fighting, what the Hell.” v

Ahhh, yes, I remember that pay-per-view, it was a little bit after that that I had gotten back in to watching wrestling. I had such a long fall out, I missed so much good stuff and it still pisses me off. Dx Oh, well. Yeah, Punk’s gonna be getting a lot of hate, course he deserves it, how dare he treat Aerial that way! HIT ‘EM AGAIN! ….anyhoo….. please update again soon!