Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Torgetta chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
No reason to keep the arm, lol. Only Emmett..
Shadow Smith chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Haha nice chapter, I loved it.
Shadow Smith chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
But what if it doesn't stay buried? 8-0 hahaha great chapter, I loved it!
Shadow Smith chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
I really like this. :-) I like your take on all the characters, the same as they were in the books but acting their age. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Shadow Smith chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That was really cool! What twilight missed out on: ripping limbs off and all that gory goodness. (I'm referring to the 4th book when no one gets hurt in the end.) anyway, great fic, can't wait to read the next chapter.
christaina136 chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
This is like the awesomest spanking story i have ever know besides Edward getting spanked coming home from Italy.I wonder what Esme did then?1
Ju3 chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Man I felt for the boys

brought back motors of me as a

anywAy good fic & I love Carlise

God bless
ba7178 chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
I simply love the way you characterized Carlisle and Emmett. The bond you showed between the three of them was so touching, and made me smile at parts.

Thanks for the entertaining fic. :)
TwilightGuru09 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
Good story. The only thing I suggest is take out the term foster father. Carlisle IS their father in this life. He made them. Otherwise I don't think they would allow him to discipline them without that type of respect.
thisldo chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Hi I read this ages ago and never reviewed it but couldn't remember where I'd read it. I LOVE the fact that Emmett tore Edwards arm off - it's so original and just cracks me up. I also love how you write Carlisle you show him as firm and caring yet also with some doubt which keeps him believable. Thanks for writing!
LilGeorgia-xx chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Add more
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
it was a good one thank you
wandamarie chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
wow it was a good chapter thank you
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
it was a good one thank you
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
wow it was a good one thank you on to the next chapter