Reviews for I Still Miss Someone
audi katia chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
You have a talent for writing atmosphere. :) I could really get a sense of what you were describing.

I'm so thrilled that he lives at the end. Death fics can be wonderful to read, but I was just really in the mood for a happy ending right now.

"He needs someone and you're the man for the job."

Breaks my heart. Absolutely.

"Oh, I never got over those blue eues, I see them everywhere."

I think the fact that you only used one lyric is so poignant and packs a bigger punch than if you had used more lyrics. As someone who cares for someone with blue eyes, I love it all the more.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.
undrappreciatedsib chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really like this. I have no idea how you got the idea but it's a good one. Great length, great dialogue.
Dana Katherine chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is an amazing piece of work. Fantastic job!
Eilun chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really liked this.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh man.. this was so stinking fabulous.. George all having to admit that his boy needed someone who wasn't him.. gah.. heartache much?
YouWreckMe chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I love this story.

I like McCoy stories.

I was expecting it to be Johnny Cash (and not Father Kirk) that he was sharing a bar in Heaven with, though. Johnny liked Dylan, and all. Perhaps this was intentional? Either way, good story.
Lina-Baggins chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
*sighs happily* that was absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. Fantastic. Absolutely PERFECT for Bones. Thank you so much for such a wonderful piece.