Reviews for After You
PurseMonger chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I'm sure this is abandoned but I wanted to leave a comment anyways. I know you wrote that you don't think this is very good but I personally really enjoyed it.

I'm also a big fan of the Stephanie Plum series and you did a good job of meshing the two series without making them to OOC. I could totally see Ranma growing up to be Ranger-esque but you didn't make him flat or devoid of emotions. Also, good job having Akane situationally be like Stephanie without making her a complete laughing stock and totally incompetent.

You did mention in the first chapter that Akane didn't have a boyfriend and it was before everything crazy started so I don't think she would've forgotten about Anthony.

I hope your writing is going well. Thanks for the story.
roonilwazlib93 chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
I enjoyed this story more than I originally thought I would, and I'm glad I found it. I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned it, cause its good! Your take on Ranma and Akane is believable-not cliche as in some other fanfiction. It's been years since you updated so I'm not holding my breath, real life has a way of interfering and all that... Anyway just wanted you to know I really liked the story.
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
One question. Are you a sadist? Do you get pleasure by torturing your readers with those cliffhangers? And more importantly...last time you updated this fic was in 2006. And now it's 2013. And you had already written the 8th chapter. So why, oh good lord WHY haven't you updated? Why some great fanfics that I would probably kill to find out what happens next are not finished? Why is life so cruel sometimes?
Okay, well enough with the dramatics. First of all I should inform you that this story had me captivated ever since I started reading the first paragraph. The way you decided to start with the prologue was just...brilliant. Also writing with Akane in first person was genious as well. Although I can't tell if I enjoyed this story as a Ranma 1/2 fanfic or as in independent story that happened to have characters that I already love.
Speaking of the characters... I think you were a genious to bring Nabiki in the story. And as one of the protagonists of course. I always admired her, and who else was going to play matchmaker for our two lovebirds?
I have to admit I was amazed at this story. It is not like anything I have ever read, or seen in the Ranma 1/2 community. Well you did say you were inspired by more other book series, and speaking of which I may take a look at it as well. I never pass the chance of finding new good books to read, not to mention the fact that it sounded very interesting.
Anywho, I believe that you did a amazing job at this fic, but if it was actually finished I would adore you and look up at you even more. However, I respect the fact that you have started working on new original stories. Besides if you have lost your interest on something you can't finish it. It's just the way it works. And I can understand that...but I really do wish this story was completed...
Compucles chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
You know, it's really annoying to have someone correct grammar and still get it wrong. The correct sentence is, "This is about Ranma and me."
woodryu chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
nakigoe-chan first Im a big fan and I hope to hear from you, its been forever and a awhile since youve updated but if you ever happen to look this up and go over your reviews. I would like for you to know that will be placing your chapters of "After You" in a spanish version i would also love to take it further into the next level. That is if youll grant me the permission to well hope to hear from you, thanks. shiryu64(a)
Vector 426 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Hi there, I just found this fic and, I'm really enjoying it.I'm hoping that you plan to continue it,what can I say, I'm hooked ! It's a really good "future" story and I've not found many of those that have roped me in like this one has. Great job, keep it up and please continue.
Shelbi Short chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Continue please ilove this story so much it's just like the show learn how to draw and change the names of the characters and you've got yourself a short anime
Mantis101 chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
wow good story. I've been keeping tabs on it for some time I happen to think that it's well worth continuing. 10/10
Rishtalak chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Is this character to return Happosai? I'm sure that somewhere out there someone likes that character...maybe?
bluemooon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Please...You can't abandon this amazing story... I can't wait to read the next chapter!
sam261 chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
hey its been like some 2 years since your last update so plz post the next chap quick i cant wait
headsouth chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
I know this fic seems to be abandoned, but I hope you update soon! :) Your preview of chapter 8 is oh-so-tantalizing.
tomboy 26 chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Oh, please... please continue this story.
Kawahara Hikori chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Well, it's been another two and half years, and again, no update. Any chance you'll be posting up anytime soon? I've loved this fic since I first stumbled on it in 2004, and I would LOVE to see it finish, so please. Any time you can spare, please devote it to finishing this story. It truly is one of the best Ranma fics around.
A Girl Named Tsu chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I can't begin to describe how much I love this story. If you can spare any time from your busy life, I beg you to finish this. You are a genius.