Reviews for Small Steps and Giant Leaps
Bucky4 chapter 1 . 8/7
Hi Pol!

Great to have a new story from you!
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Another stellar version of their first kiss that didn't come out of the closet-haha. You make me ache for them, and at the same time, you make me feel a love that is deep enough to wait for each other when the time is right. Denial and sacrifice all entwined with promise. Sigh. I was GLUED to this one.
rsundayr chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Aww! I love this!
riltf chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I have been away so long. To come back to your story fantastic.
JamSack chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Simple, sweet and spontaneous and not so spontaneous kissing.

Loved it!

'Is it always "or"?

Is it never "and"?...

Just remembering you've had and "and",

When you're back to "or",

Makes the "or" mean more

Than it did before.'
Kpasa chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Loved it! Absolutely fell in love with this! Amazing writing.
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Gees, you made me tear-up a little towards the end there. I love the scenario. Very creative, very well thought out and as always, great writing.
thisISme chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
God, that's just so sweet and so ... them. Great story - once again. :D
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
LOVE IT

~Aveo
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Yup, me again! :D That was squishy-wishy goodness for so early in the morning. Thank you!
drewandian chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
*sigh* beautiful...and oh the anticipation of that first kiss...i literally had butterflies in my stomach! LOL (I need my own Jack, I think! :) )another fabulous story!
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh my lord, I love this. This is quite possibly one of my favorite fics that you've done, and that's saying a lot. I love just about everything you've written. I love the honesty, the simplicity...how did you make a home improvement task sexy?

I love Jack, period. (I want my own Jack, period...I just broke up with my boyfriend, just as an fyi. Thought I had a prince. All I got was a toad. Bleh.) The way you write him is very true to the character in my not-so-humble opinion. Anyway, I'm so glad to see that you've written a sequel! Heading there this very second!

Your most constant and annoying reviewer...

BlindingFirefly / Katie
SeNedra chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Lovely. I admit my shippy mojo is quite low recently but stories like this remind me why I love Sam and Jack so much. Did I say I love angst too? :D Great story.
dp chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very nice. Perfect for Ship Day 2009. Thanks.
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
First: squee!

Second:*goosebumps* Oh my god!

This one's just *shippy sigh*, I wish I was stuck in that closet with Jack in the way you wrote it. Why is it that you always seem to write a stand alone story and that I'm always thinking; 'this is so not finished, she should definitely continue this'?

Duh, because you're a wonderful writer and because I love your details AND because you know how to captivate your readers and make them want more :) Thank you.