Reviews for Chuck vs the Secrets
WayofLife4587 chapter 18 . 9/17/2017
You are a great writer, and I was wondering if you will continue writing this. I know it's been a couple years, but can you please continue this beautiful story. I'm already hooked. Please message. Or update if you please.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
WOW, just WOW! This was amazing! OMG! You found a way to continue the WTWT without having either Chuck or Sarah be with other people! What's even more brilliant is that now Chuck and Sarah have switched roles somewhat. I loved Her reaction to the seduction stuff but I REALLY loved the stay in the car bit! CLASSIC!

I only have two criticisms, first is that this is only the third review since 2010! What. A. Crime. Shame on those that I KNOW have read this and not reviewed it. My second is that this hasn't been continued. Do you realize that you made Chuck's mother an agent 3 months before the show did?

I also see that you are still writing and even if it's for another fandom, good for you! I'm sure that the chances of you returning to this is slim to the point of being nonexistent BUT if you did I'm sure that you'd find interest in it. Now it won't be as big an audience as it was while the show was airing but there are many here that discovered this site after the show had ended (me).

Once again thank you so much for crafting such a great story and sharing it with us!

Here's to success in all you do!
stars90 chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Please update, you've got such a good thing going here.
etcmmcpo chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
To bad this is not continued
Elysion1879 chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
I hope you pick this back up.
borisko chapter 18 . 4/1/2010
keep up the good work!
jinxed97 chapter 18 . 3/3/2010
Great chapter...looking forward to seeing the interaction between Chuck and his Mother...and hoping for more Chuck/Sarah.
NickyR chapter 18 . 3/1/2010
wow, sarah knew who chuck's mom was the whole time? thats crazy, this whole turn of events is crazy, thank you for the update :)
jagged1 chapter 18 . 2/20/2010
Oh, no! :)

I understand completely though, KG, and I hope your muse makes a hasty return. Thank you for answering many of the questions we had in this chapter. It was fast paced and action packed - great work with this story, and I hope for it's return. Thank you!
jagged1 chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
Good,evil...hmm - I'm on the fence with a few of them! Beckman and Amanda seem quite devious though. I have theories, but on to the next.
slEDgeIre chapter 18 . 2/17/2010
Great story. Very well written. Nice to see Chuck's Mom thrown into the mix. An interesting interpretation of the Intersect 2.0.
NexTec chapter 18 . 2/17/2010
Well, I am looking forward to your muse returning. Can't wait for further updates. It is certainly keeping me interested. Thanks for sharing.
tshdow chapter 18 . 2/17/2010
nice update. some progress made which is good. ) Thanks.
lucky713 chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
Argh! Don't stop there! You've gotta tell us what's going on with Chuck's mother.
Digi Bonds chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
The last line was a good line to use to paraphrase to your situation.