Reviews for The Collection
Freya Whovian chapter 30 . 5/26
Lol, guessed it. I didn't see the authors note before.
Freya Whovian chapter 29 . 5/25
The story is amazing...I just read a little Easter egg and I don't know if it was intentional or not...but the head paramedic. Dark hair, bluest eyes ever, Paramedic, Tobey...The Listener! If you havnt watched the show, at least see a picture, it would be a scary coincidence.
I'll write a better review once I'm done with the story.
Kate chapter 35 . 3/15
Enjoyed the story.
melitta4ever chapter 35 . 9/8/2014
A brilliant story. Thanks for sharing.
saintlyseverus chapter 28 . 5/31/2014
omg- is the paramedic Toby from The Listener? Because that would be WHACK!
saintlyseverus chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
wow- I was worried that Hotch might have been having a stroke could be missed in a shitty small town hospital. this is a great story and I'm enjoying it!
SweGLEEK chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Ok now i think it's going a little to far geting hotch kidnapped to.
SweGLEEK chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Well so far it semes good. Just hope the rest of the team will come to. There is no way that the team woulden't droppe everything if one of there owen was in troubel. They would probebly freak out and come runing.
Frakking Toasters chapter 35 . 8/24/2013
Loved it! Couldn't put it down. xo
Elis1412 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Bounty hunters, yeah. Are ya sure ya don't mean JUST hunters?! Because they sound a lot like a certain pair of brothers that both started and ended the apocalypse!
YOUR REFERENCES DID NOT GO UNNOTICED.
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Love this story. Love the Emergency crossover. Did you see Randolph Mantooth guest star on CM? Gage still looks good.
Catnatural chapter 35 . 12/10/2011
Oh, I'm so glad there's a sequel! I was so fascinated throughout the fic; it was very will written!

x
anonymous chapter 35 . 10/3/2011
Darn, wasted my time again!
Tania-R chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
I really wanted Agent Hotchner to be involved in this as well so I am so glad we got to this part...oh god I hope that doesn't make me sound sadistic!
Ms Shinra chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
The chapter is pretty good. There are some typos you should look for :)