Reviews for And So it Goes
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh, this (her confession) made me cry. I'm so glad he asked her to dance. Glad he chased her. Really glad she confessed. She said just the right words. When Jim said, "I'll never love her the way I love you." I did have a moment of panic. But then I remembered it took Pam a few minutes/hours/days to deal with his confession from Casino Night and it will all end up ok. Thanks for writing and sharing.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
wonderful story
Guardgirl102 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
wow, very angsty. but in the best way.

love it!
LittleFairyAV chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was really good!

It also was really depressing and made me want to cry, but... that's beside the point. :-) nothing wrong with a little angst.
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 10/28/2009 need to do a follow up where he leaves Karen and goes to be with Pam! I liked it though :) Great job!
Monotreme chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love this line: “I hope she makes you happy, Jim, because you deserve that. You deserve to be happy. But you need to know that you didn’t misinterpret anything. I’ve loved you for a long time, longer than I even realized..."

Will there be more? :)
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was fantastic! All I've got to say is that was great, and PLEASE keep going! That's it. I'm looking forward to more.
officejam chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
oh how i loved this! if only this was how phyllis's wedding actually went...

great job! i look forward to reading more of your stories]