Reviews for Don't Let Go
shunsuke.sensei chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
why is it humour? its so depressing...misaki thinks uagi doesnt love him anymore...
The Unblossomed Flower chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
..*sob* *sob* *sob*

Don't end it on a break up!

please continue!~

~ifUan-cHAn
Rena chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That's a great story so far...but I want more! I just LOVE Misaki and Usagi, Nowaki and Hiroki are ok, but I'm really rooting for Miyagi and shinobu! They are so cute together! I love the scene on the train in episode 8 where Usagi says to Misaki that he can't get enough of him...CUTE!
fevertrip chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Usami and Misaki are my favorite couple. Period. I've often wanted to go back and focus more on how Misaki felt at the beginning in their relationship. It must have been completely confusing and scary for him. And still is. So, it's interesting that you are taking the reader back to that point in time. You hit on Misaki's insecurity that Usami doesn't love him, but loves Takahiro, something we see even in Volume 9 of the manga. And, I agree with you, it is so painful for me to read every instance when Misaki doesn't give Usami what Usami gives to him in the relationship. Fave scene: After shopping at Queen Kumaya (snowy smex) in volume 9. Looking forward to your next chapter! :)