Reviews for Pain Relief
Jeanne chapter 1 . 2/2
Lovely story of the boys becoming brothers again. Nice.
LISABABY71 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Great story!
NiDubhchair chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
D'aaaw. Love me a good "Wendigo" tag. The little "I love you" at the end clinched it!
Teachergra chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
You are such a wonderful writer! I'm very impressed by your skill. All the events flow smoothly and fit perfectly in the story line. I'm going to favorite this one right now and visit your pofile to read more of your stories. Thanks!
Zinfer chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
loved it _
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Man Dean is hardheaded sometimes.

love a hurt Dean and a caring Sam
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Beautiful, m'dear! And thank you! It always bothered me that he just walked away. You KNOW he had to be injured - and you satisified my hurt!Dean and brotherly love in one go!

*hugs you*

Mandy
sidjack chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I missed them being brothers so much. This is fabulous. Funny and cute. Love this:

Dean?”

“Yeah?”

“Love you.”

“I have a gun, Sam.”

Sam gave a small snort of delight and pulled the covers tightly up under his chin. Yawning wearily, he rolled onto his side and gave in to approaching sleep.

Very nice.

sid
Kimber1961 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I love that epi, and I would have loved to see this included in it! It fit perfectly. Great job!
JKRichards chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh this was a delight to find in my inbox! I love it and it's going into my favorites!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
“Dean?”

“Yeah?”

“Love you.”

“I have a gun, Sam.”

This dialogue had me laughing like crazy. Those cuties! And Dean replying to Sam, aw...loved it! Thanks for bringing back the boys from Season 1, really missed them!
Maz101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh, I do so love tags to this episode - with Dean hiding an injury caused by a straight forward fugly, and Sam caring and them both re-establishing their brotherly boundaries and humour. Yep, we always need more of these.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was a great tag to Wendigo. Loved it. That last little bit ending with "I have a gun, Sam." was priceless.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Heeheehee: "I have a gun, Sam." Brilliant.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 7/28/2009