Reviews for Trip Around the Sun
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
Hm -laughs manically- I wonder what that could be? hehehehehehe I think I know! - Haha! But I'm not telling, I wanna read the next chapter to be extra sure.
Dora701 chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
oh what happens? Is it Jake? or James? oh I want to know, I need to know.
Siobhan Cullen chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
is it the pack?
FRK921 chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
Aw...I liked Carlisle's story...but Oh NO!

What's going on?

&$&$&$$#%Q ! Jake!

Update soon please!
FRK921 chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
HA!

Jake gave her an out for the party!

Now she gets to spend the day with Carlisle!

hehe...

That's what he gets!

And YAY for Carlisle punching him!
kaylamarie2012 chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
grat job, I like the story, I almost didn't read because of the no edward factor so I didn't understand how it would work, but you did great
let's turn into vampires chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
aww this is soo good, emmet rose and edward, and of corse esme should come in soon
dlead7 chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
bloody hell what crawled up jakes ass and died :S

pardon my language :P

WOOP go carlisle :D

update soon :)
AmorOccidit chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
stupid jake but what i would give to see carlisle kicking his butt please update soon and i hope your grandmother recovers
shadowxofxdarkness chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
Goh Jacob is going psycho
lizandzackfan chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
Loved that Carlisle hit Jake. Hurry back with more.
06shart chapter 17 . 8/22/2009
OMG I am so sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon and don't worry about updating :)
Nissa-Cullen chapter 16 . 8/22/2009
Wow this is different. I like the fact that Bella is with Carlisle and that Alice and Jasper are still around, but I miss the others too. Also I just thought I would mention this but it's not a big deal. Jasper's real last name is Whitlock, he onlly took Hale because of Rose, she didn't want to change her name, so shouldn't you have had Alice yell at him Jasper Whitlock insted of Jasper Hale? I can't beleive that Jake imprinted on Bella. That's just wrong. I feel sorry for Bella and Carlisle having to deal with all of that stress. How big of a problem will Jake be? Hopefully he doesn't ruin it and tell Charlie. That won't go well. Will you have any bad vamps show uo causing problems too? I really enjoyed reading this, please keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »