Reviews for Trip Around the Sun
Carlina2015 chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Jacob so stupid of telling Bella that the Cullens were vampires. He needs to keep his big mouth shut! By the way the Cullens are nice people. I wish I could live with the Cullens and be half human half vampire!
Carlina2015 chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Everywhere Bella go Carlisle is there. It was hilarious when she cussed out Alice since Carlisle was picking her up. I would love to be wherever Carlisle is!
Carlina2015 chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
I see Bella definitely have a crush on Carlisle. She just won't admit it. I wonder if Carlisle likes her too!
Carlina2015 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Me and Carlisle have something in common. We both are book people. It's nice of Alice and Jasper to invite Bella over to their house. It was hilarious when Bella fainted and fell down the stairs. I think she is falling in love with Carlisle. I would faint too if he was my doctor. He is the number one hottest male of every other male in the whole world!
Carlina2015 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
That's nice of Alice to greet Bella. Alice and Bella are going to be great friends!
Carlina2015 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I am glad Bella decided to live with her dad in forks. She can finally live away from Phil!
PrincessGBRS chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
I like this Jasper, he's so relaxed and calm
EmilyWoods chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Under Washington State law, a 16-year-old is legally capable of consenting to having sexual contact. There are some exceptions. A person could be guilty of indecent liberties if someone with supervisory authority causes another to have sexual contact.
omnomsoup chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
"I'm sensing stairs are a difficult task for you." I lost it at that line.
MomoMouat97 chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Ahhhhhh did jake just imprint on Bella?! Omg I did NOT see that coming! Love this story so far!
The Storyteller of Old chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
Wha't the cold war? O_o? O_O!

Im Confused. good story tho. o hey, I can look it up on the internet. O man. Srry, I'll figure it out.
jacksperluvr chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
Kagome411 chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
Um quick question? How long has she known Carlisle, because I'm following the story and it seems like they've known eachother for a month and a half which is the same as Jake has known her, but she already thinks of him as a brother? :o
chynna323 chapter 19 . 11/17/2011
This was truly sad. I cried during the break-up type thing. This is exactly like Bella, self-sacrificial. Continue writing, you have a talent.

390 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »