Reviews for Trip Around the Sun
moonsnite chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
this is turning intresting. I wonder.. do they eat the food and then yack it back up when shes not looking?

loved the dream.. i get that very same dream every once in a while.

btw this fic rocks.. And believe me its hard to get me bouncing in my chair eager for the next update (so hurry up and update!)

ps im curious now about the other "siblings"
twiliteroxuresox chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
ooh! lol update? ]
Crazy-Physco chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
great chapter. i really like this story so far plz update soon...
starbright37 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
I just love Carlisle and Bella. they are so good together. love the chapter. cant wait to read more. please update soon.
AmorOccidit chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
omg so great please please please update soon soon soon soon
thinkb4uact chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Stairs are the bain of every person who is uncoordinated. Poor Bella she can't get herself together around Carlisle.
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Hey! I'm with Bella on this one, I would have had a heart attack myself! (or the possible makings of one. lol.) Keep up the good work my friend, because I love this story.
starbright37 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
oh love it. awesome chapter. cant wait to read more. please update soon.
moonsnite chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
just out of curiosity, are the cullens vampires in this. and wheres edward, esme, emmett, and rose?
E.A. Knightly chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
HAH! See? That was a pleasantly fast review! Nice job at keeping up with my standards (like, two hours!). I can't wait for more!

~Elyn
AmorOccidit chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
omg great chap please update soon
campcathryn chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Somebody has a crash
thinkb4uact chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Poor Bella and her falling down. I shouldn't laugh I am the same way, I fall going up stairs. Glad that Jasper, Alice and Bella are becoming great friends.
GethrenNZ chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
alice as always up to something lol

nice update, hope you update again soon :)

cheers
E.A. Knightly chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Aw, I wanna read it! Finish it! It's pretty creative. I can't wait to see how everything works out. :]

~Elyn