Reviews for I'm sorry, was there not enough sex in it for you?
Charred Spells chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I had some hyperventilation from the sheer HUMOR, but I'm fine now.
GarGoyl chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
OMG this was just HILARIOUS! Aren't you a naughty little sunflower... ;)
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Ivan... and people wonder why Americans think Russians are evil...
centralpowers chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
W-WHAT.
JUST WHAT.
aquagirl28 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
seriously, it took ever bit of willpower i had not to burst out laughing. this is so funny! XD
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Excellent ! So funny ! I laughed a lot while reading it ! Thank you so much for it !
kimi-ebi
demoness of music chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
LOL! Seriously I nearly failed at not laughing (sitting in the living room/w mother and little brother) I'm pretty sure that my mother was just rolling her eyes at me having a somewhat silent freak attack that was perfection
AnimeApprentice chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Now we know what Russia's OTP is...
Mortui-in-bello chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
screaming at 3 am.
Laura chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
OoO ...OoO...OoO...WHAT!
It was IVAN! When I started reading this, I thought for sure it was Arthur.
This was Amazing! I love the PS Ivan gives. XD
HetalianNorway chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This. Was. AUSUM! Ha! I even shared this to my England (I play America.)
I wonder what he was thinking about when he read this... Hm... *smirks and closes computer*
Time to go to Iggy's house
Canadiaaaaa! I'm staying at England's for the niiiiiight!
tineri talentati chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
oh, i thought it was Britain writing the stories but i was still dying by the end of this! Oh, man CRAMP!
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OMG this is... this is madness... but-but its good. wonderful reaction from America there
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
O.O The message Ivan sends to Alfred, that will mentally scar his brain. I mean, reading these fanfics are aewsome, and yours was fantastic and I loved it, but can you really imagine reading one that is about yourself doing it with another friend? XD
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
[The first thing that clicked in Alfred's shocked mind was, "IT GOES ON FOR TEN DAMN FREAKING BLOODY CHAPTERS. WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE ARTHUR AND I DOING FOR TEN CHAPTERS?"]
...talking?
...A lot.

[So he jumped to Chapter 4 (a scene involving… Vanilla PUDDING?).]
VANILLA PUDDING?! Odd fetish there. xD

[Then quickly went to Chapter 5 (Apparently the Alfred in THIS story had a Pirate fetish, oh great)]
Wait, so first a pudding fetish, now a pirate fetish? Weird.

[, before skipping to Chapter 7 (Where apparently, Alfred LICKED Arthur's entire body because he SPARKLED or some shit like that in the SUN and apparently sparkling like a carton of bubble-wrap was supposed to be arousing).]
...EDWARD?! What are you doing here? *Pulls out a paddle*

[Oh, it was England.

ENGLAND.]
Hey Iggy! xD

["GO OUT WITH YOU?! WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?! WHAT WHAT WHAT?! NOOOOOOOO, I'm NOT DATING YOU ARTHUR! THAT'S SICK, SIIIIIIIIIIICK. WHY WOULD I EVER EVEN CONSIDER IT, YOU'RE CRAZY, CRAZY I SAY-" Alfred paused to take a few breaths, while England sat there for a moment in shocked silence.

"Alfred…" He said finally, "Why in the hell would I-"

"-AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR PRIVATE PARTS OR HAVE YOU TIE ME UP TO A WALL AND FUCK ME UP THE ASS OR TACKLE MY WHILE I'M BATHING OR DO ME IN A PIRATE OUTFIT WITH YOUR HAT STILL ON OR SPARKLE LIKE EDWARD FROM TWILIGHT – YES EVEN YOUR PENIS - OR LICK HONEY OFF OF MY NIPPLES WHILE GROWLING LIKE A BEAR OR OR OR EAT VANILLA PUDDING OFF OF MY CHEST, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THAT'S ALMOST AS HORRIBLE AS ME DATING MY BROTHER OR SOMETHING, in fact IT IS AS HORRIBLE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo-" Alfred panted again while England rubbed his temples on the other line and tried to stop the ringing in his ears (though to no avail).]
...O_O...Calm down.

[A great distance away, across the Pacific Ocean, the writer of "America's Mentor… OF LOVE" chuckled at the newest review he'd gotten, sipping a warm cup of tea while clasping it in cold fingers. He put his cup down before beginning a reply to the reader (writing in the tongue of a girly fanfic writer which he'd become great at doing after hearing VIITheChariot ramble on in several of her stories). He looked at the reviewer's name, "AWESOME Green Lantern Man."]
...he's a good troll. o_o

[Then, realizing that it would be more fun if the curious Alfred (who could never not just "Take a peek" at things) went to read those stories, not knowing this fact, and imagining the horrified look on his face when Alfred read "America Turns Red," Ivan deleted the "P.S." and sent his reply.]
IVAN?!
...Dang. Never would have guessed.