Reviews for Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Man!, with friends like these who needs enemies.
nakala chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
so sad but so good
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love that last line! Excellent job!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
DAMN!

Love the intensity. It's the best way to explain what Storm has with both Logan and Remy.

Thanks for sharing.
Alaynna chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is brilliant. Extremely well-written, angsty, thoughtful, and deep. It brings up issues for the reader to ponder while presenting them in a gripping style. Well done!
Visenya Dayne chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love it, your RoLo stories are absolutely amazing. And I do think it is this unfinished quality that makes this story be as beautiful as it is.
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
It is interesting and i believe you have appropriately rated this a 'T'.
honeybiscut93 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
great ending "secrets everyone has them"-true

ororo lost in then end hell everyone did but her most
masiofo chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Very well written my dear, I enjoyed it much!

x
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
You know the thing with you is that you don't always do stuff like everyone else does & this is case in point, you put us through a wringer of emotions so we don't know who we should cheer for & then there isn't anyone to cheer for and you want to wring some necks instead so it's just all really sad but it's a sad in a very good way. I
Blacktiger-550 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This story is very well written and i absolutely love the emotions and over all feel of it. I really enjoyed the different character conflicts and it's very rare that an ororo story is this well written. A - plus - plus )
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
My gawd, how many heart breaks must you cause me, woman? Remy a replacement? C'est n'est pas du tout! C'est impossible! The infamous gambit...a mere pawn? I can't, won't believe it. Mentioning Rogue almost sent me over the edge, LebeauRoguenever! The biggest blow was when you said Scott had died. Although as you may know, I Gambit (I'm sure you can see), but Scott is my favorite X-men -Scott/Ororo was my very first x-men fanfic, so of course I'm partial-and he's dead in this piece.

I can't believe Ororo would play second to Jean first, and secondly, I can't believe she'd sleep with Logan, who's with Jean! She might as well be Jean!

and as much as I want to punch those little bobo dolls, I do love your writing. I remember that time when I used to be a Rolo shipper, and though I'm not anymore, I still get pulled in by your work. Although I'll never understand the choices your Storm made, or the actions that have been shown by various characters, I respect your work and love that it fills me with emotions-even if said emotions is rage and depression.

Time to go eat ice cream now.

Also, if Betsy doesn't choose Warren, give him here! I than man :)

-kendra 3
OroroHowlett chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I LOVE THIS! It is not unfinished but just perfect the way it is! I am putting this one in the C2!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow...pretty intense story. Full of emotions. Loved the Remy and Ororo conflict. Their brother/sister relationship is always very intriguing.
myriadne chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really enjoyed this. The writing has this intense, forward-moving quality that makes you feel like you're being swept down a river of emotion. And IMO the story's slight unfinishedness fits well with the raw rush of pain that's at the heart of it, so ultimately it isn't a bad thing at all. Really very well done )