Reviews for Nirvana
YoZo chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
This is so awesome! Come on you gotta write more! I gotta see what happens next! e.o
Stella -rAWr- Uzumaki chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
*squeals* Awesome story so far! I absolutely can NOT wait for the next chapter! :D And I love your name! Please hurry with the next chapter, sliceoflife-sempai! :)
shocky808 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I really like your story...write more!
Binky Bridgewater chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Man, this is awesome. Hope u update soon
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
This story is pretty good, I felt really bad for Toshiro at the end of chapter 4. Good job, update asap.
Donna-sama chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Gaaaah! I need to know what happens now! It's SOOO good! *shakes laptop out of frustration* Please update soon. Im hooked!
Brooklyn-King00 chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
wow this is the best bleach fanfic i have ever read not kidding at all totally one thousand percent serious although it was only my 6th bleach fanfic it is still the truth. I think that the next chapter should prove very interesting and awkward because she saw his cum on his boxers. maybe she will have a wet dream about Hitsugaya during a detention with him and accidentally moan his name. Or at least some more lemon. But it will still be very interesting on how you make their next interaction work out. I really like them as a couple so hopefully they will work something out. Please update soon and i promise that i will read and review it for you! Brooklyn
Jestin chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
You're a good writer, I like how you detail the scenes, you definitely should write more. Can't wait for Chapter 5.
VICshock chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
You're an amazing writer! Please do continue! Love your story!
The True Not Important chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
I love your story and I am dying for an update. I pray that you can update SOON. I think you are doing a great job and I can't wait to see where this goes. Hopefully I will know soon. THANK YOU!
Fabulicious chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Great story. A good read and excellent writing. I noticed a few missing words but, over all, reading this has made feel just a bit smarter.

The only thing that bothered me was the walk home in the previous chapter, granted, OCC-ness is a given in fan fiction but I was strangely reminded of the trio from 'Harry Potter' franchise. Of course, those issues are mine alone so all I'll say is, 'make love, not war'.

All in all, a very enjoyable read, I eagerly await further installments.
Electra Red chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Hey! Your back! :D It's been so long I'm happy! Anyways chapter was great. Excited to see how matsumoto and toshiro fix this little quarrrel :) come back soon please!
SimplySinful21 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
this fic is soooo badass! I love how u made Rukia grow into an attractive woman and still keeping the magic b/w ichigo and rukia alive! Love toushiro! I can't wait for the next chp!
Kigaroo chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
Awww! Poor Toushiro!
RarusuRinnu1310 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Hmm what will happen now? You've claimed my curiosity xD

You do a good job of writing, and I like the different plotline your going with (baseball, teachers etc.)

its really good! Keep it up

Update soon!