Reviews for Storm
*Live
flycamille15 chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
hope leon will leave
Razial chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
cool story as were the first and second in the series, I look forward to seeing more of your work as you are a very talented writer keep it up

david
Hobohunter chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
This was pretty good. I had a friend read over this because I couldn't figure out why I wasn't making since of the chapters. You're not describing enough. Sure you write the stuff down, but you need to describe it. (I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to help you out. I used to write like this too.)

It is easier to write like this, heck it's a lot faster too. But if you take the time to describe (well you get longer chapters, which is good), it makes WAY much more sense, (I can't understand what you're saying sometimes. It sounds good in your head as you write and glance over it) Re read it a few times, make sure your grammar is correct. (You can't always rely on spell check.) I'm dyslexic and I do get words mixed up at times. (I'm still determined to become a writer though.) Like when you write ridicules, you want to really write ridiculous. (I've been noticing that a lot from you) Ridicule is like making fun of people. You want ridiculous, like it's totally stupid and you can't believe it.

Sorry, I find promise in your stories and I really just want to help you out with this. I bet you think I'm annoying, but I'm really trying to help you.

You have a good thing going with these stories and I hope to see more from you. And if you don't wanna use my hints, well that's ok with me :)

I'll be looking out for your next story :D
osnapitzbex chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
wow awesome fight scene but after what Claire had been through she would definitly have more injuries than that, trust me i used to be a field medic for the police.

This was a really good story, im looking forward to the aftermath chapter
osnapitzbex chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
wow awesome fight scene, that was interesting, the last line made me laugh 'welcome to hell bitch' oh so classic and yet so AWESOME! haha man i loved this chapter, i cant wait until you update again
Crystal Volcheck chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
WOW, that was AMAZING! I do feel bad for Leon on the other hand. Yet, we all know that thoses who fight against Umbrella can never leave uninjured after the battle. Although, this battle is most likely far from over. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Hobohunter chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
I don't think even Chris Redfield would recover quickly from being *itch slapped through a wall. XD I mean sure, he DID punch a rock in a volcano in the middle of Africa. But being hit by a tyrant? No. Wesker dominated him in CV at the end with the hand to hand. It would set him back a little if that. Sorry, but it's true.

Maybe that's why Chris took the roids? XD

Also, Leon wouldn't let something like a broken wrist take him down. (Even though he would probably be dead from the blood loss by now anyway) They do all kinds of nasty stuff to people during training. They have to make sure that they're the best and nothing like a little wrist snapping will affect them. D:

This was a pretty good chapter, I'll kee[ my eyes out for the next one :)
osnapitzbex chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
LEON! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Someone help him, poor Claire she seems so innocent and defenceless! aww it makes me so sad you have to update i need to know what happens next!
Hobohunter chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
D: No, LEON! T-T I hope he'll be ok!

So Williams pulled a Birkin, huh? Haha, how ironic is that? Williams and William Birkin. Wow.

Nice chapter, please update soon! :)
Hobohunter chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Even though it IS Claire (whom I love and is my favorite) I think Ada would have kicked her *ss more. I mean, she is a spy while Claire isn't. She has more training than her. But Claire would beat her up too.

Either than that and a few spelling errors, you did good! :)

Nice job!
osnapitzbex chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Dun dun DUN! wow awesome chapter
osnapitzbex chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
woh awesome story! love this so far update soon ok!
Hobohunter chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Very nice. You had a few grammar and spelling errors, nothing too major. You did say 'Zombie' a lot. You could change it up a bit to like "Undead" or "carriers" or even "infected" You don't wanna say the same thing over and over again. Just like with people's names. Maybe redhead or brunette stuff like that. Not like: "Claire dodged the zombie's attack. Then Claire took out her knife and cut the zombie. Claire was very good at killing zombies."

Make it like: "The redhead swiftly dodged the carriers attack. She reached for the hilt of her knife and pulled it from the sheath; slicing the neck of the zombie before her. Claire never enjoyed killing the infected, but she had to do it countless times. Survival was the key."

Sorry for that (My cat is driving me nuts because she's in heat D: She is HOWLING) I'm annoyed by her and it's making me pin point things out. :(

Nice chapter, I can't wait for the next one! :)
Hobohunter chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Aw, I loved the date scene. Haha, Claire and cooking classes? Leom just MIGHT have to pay for a new college. Or maybe the president can pull some strings ;)

Oh no! I hope Wesker doesn't kidnap Claire T-T Maybe she could hide and sneak on the mission with Leon. That's what I'd do XD

Nice chapter! Please update soon! :)