Reviews for A Twilight Star Trek
please update this fict
what a great start
wow
AnnaFraud chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Oh how I wish it would continue :) I'm dying here to know how Bella&Edward going to get their HEA :)
Really Star Trek and Twilight - what a delicious combo :)
Thanks for sharing!
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
great story!
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
omg, i love this story, i really wish you could come back and write some more, I love the take on this story. I really really really want to see bella and edward and even jasper or jaz and alice get married and have babies and so much more please!
enka3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hot chapter ;)
tricklem chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Enjoyed the Alice and Jasper chapter, update soon please.
tricklem chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Loved the hot chapter between Edward and Bella. Looks like you haven't updated this in quite awhile. Hope you haven't abandoned this story, as I would like to read more after I read chapter 2
Sxkitn chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
OK.. so I have been a Trekie all my life.. I love how you have wrote these two so far.. but you know my heart has always been with Bones... I cant wait to see how close Dr. C is to my man... LOL
k1942 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
This amazing chapter seems to be the last you ever posted for this story. I sure hope you haven't abandoned it, because I really, really like it and would love chapters, not only about the McCartys, but Carlisle and Esme too, and the continuation of Captain Cullen and Miss Swan.
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Fascinating take on one of my favorite stories, also. The crew is just right and I'm looking forward to Jaz and Alice's part in it. The encounter and consummation between Edward and Isabella was mind-blowing! That was a love scene to end all love-scenes! I think they were meant to be together, don't you? I hope this doesn't upset her father, or embarass her.
goodbyethankyou chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
This is quite amazing!
dana2928 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
are you going to finish this story?
Wonder Twins-Rin and Jaycee chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
it was very good. I have personally finished the movie series and the Twilight characters really do fit in well! Please finish!
SarahNLa chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
I really hope you finish this one day...it's great! I love Vulcan Jaz & E&B in this story.
Natasha37 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
w.o.w, i really really really love this story, even if it's only 2ch so far, you got me hooked ;)

can't wait for next update