Reviews for A Twilight Star Trek
Sebbie Hicks chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Bella's Dual Heritage
That I was hit by a strange form of telepathy myself Was Half-Betazoid with Ocampan ears my arched but Upswept but slanted eyebrows with long hair Who is she I seen She is Betazoid she has Ocampan ears they are not human herself is Wearing a Starfleet Badge is trained to be our Chief Counselor If the dawn of our tomorrows for our days you Captain Edward Culln my husband it shall be who I am I shall make my choice This One I pointed At him coldly my father was human oh my god Daughter you were born with pointed ears that makes you half-Human and Half Betazoid that was it with the blood of a Vulcan woman that Esme Cullen she is pure Vulcan oh my god her blood it's Gaea's green what wee do herself is a Empath but is a what Mount Seleya priestess wearing Robes and sandals Jaz meet Isabella Merie Swan half-Human and Half-Betazid Chief Counselor of Twilight looks Vulcan as a result she is Telepathic via touch BUT I HAVE Sytled her hair in curled bangs swirled bangs wearing hand jewels and a Vulcan necklack and a Ceremomal Vulcan headdress her hair is longer by are you all right Yes Father Mother's dead I am in grief but in mourning in her passing Jaz I lost her she is a katra I sense your sorrow Esme Cullen of Earth one hides a secret pain share your pain with me gain strength Via from the Vulcan mind meld to seek Sha Ka Ree the source that it came beside you guess it the T'Kumbra a Nebula vessel both Collided then Caused a strange new Cruiser born then I heard voices of Vulcans but myself yelled KROYKAH! What a hybrid I am a hybrid of both I am fine what happened Isabella I Swore a sacred vows and ceremonial oaths of religious medical office with my upraised hand and arm hand up swore to the Olympic gods/goddesses but it really happened the five Shattered but was real but the young Vulcan male Sir! she is not human that is correct Father is Betazoid I am half-Human but half-Betazoid holy smokes she was born but lost her mother was warned to not to marry her new husband was cursed by the Four detites to have a Vulcan daughter was born a hybrid but too late died in childbirth found by the Vulcan women who took her to Vulcan to be trained as a Acolyte of Gol; her she is grown but is a Woman is a priestess that is right I am not human I am a Vulcan woman good grief my wife died yes Father I come of age to take a husband oh crap Dang when you start going into season it is private Isabella you were granted Vulcan Rights to live as a national of the planet Vulcan in a temple of Miunt Seleya I contacted T'Lar a very old Vulcan woman made you her heir to the temple she is a Vulcan high priestess you are made her Acolyte that is right you are one of our own race but what is wrong with her I think she chosen a mate that it came too late once we reach their planet you will remain aboard while your father finishs we have tested your own daughter I think She is going into the biggest supernova the Pon'Farr time of mating Start contacting the Vulcans we have a problem she is going into heat it has begun she chosen Edward as her husband by Vulcan law she will be married by T'Lar Momma mia she is going to mate Captain she is bound by a Link since childhood yes Isabella you are one of our race that Marcus Ambassador what is wrong you see my daughter she is going into the pon'farr time of mating she is a priestess of Vulcan he sightd my ears and eyebrows myself sensed his feelings butmyself was a touch telepath then it had started my marriage to him.
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Ohhhh, I wish this story was completed. It's really so so so so good! I hope you get back to it one day...
The best of luck,

mrsvixter chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
please update this fict
what a great start
AnnaFraud chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Oh how I wish it would continue :) I'm dying here to know how Bella&Edward going to get their HEA :)
Really Star Trek and Twilight - what a delicious combo :)
Thanks for sharing!
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
great story!
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
omg, i love this story, i really wish you could come back and write some more, I love the take on this story. I really really really want to see bella and edward and even jasper or jaz and alice get married and have babies and so much more please!
enka3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hot chapter ;)
tricklem chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Enjoyed the Alice and Jasper chapter, update soon please.
tricklem chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Loved the hot chapter between Edward and Bella. Looks like you haven't updated this in quite awhile. Hope you haven't abandoned this story, as I would like to read more after I read chapter 2
Sxkitn chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
OK.. so I have been a Trekie all my life.. I love how you have wrote these two so far.. but you know my heart has always been with Bones... I cant wait to see how close Dr. C is to my man... LOL
k1942 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
This amazing chapter seems to be the last you ever posted for this story. I sure hope you haven't abandoned it, because I really, really like it and would love chapters, not only about the McCartys, but Carlisle and Esme too, and the continuation of Captain Cullen and Miss Swan.
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Fascinating take on one of my favorite stories, also. The crew is just right and I'm looking forward to Jaz and Alice's part in it. The encounter and consummation between Edward and Isabella was mind-blowing! That was a love scene to end all love-scenes! I think they were meant to be together, don't you? I hope this doesn't upset her father, or embarass her.
goodbyethankyou chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
This is quite amazing!
dana2928 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
are you going to finish this story?
Wonder Twins-Rin and Jaycee chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
it was very good. I have personally finished the movie series and the Twilight characters really do fit in well! Please finish!