Reviews for Lust in the Blood
howyoudsdoin chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
nice and hot! wonderful writing you flow beautifully, like I'm there watching.. do you think you'll write more eric/sookis stories? I love anything about them I rarely read anything else...thanks for great story to bad it is only a one shot you are an exceptional writer!
Betty Lovegood chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Brilliant! I loved it. It's really well written :)
charhamblin chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was great. Wish it wasn't a one shot. Could make a great story., Sookie needs to get over the "blood bond" thing and come to grips that she loves him.
BrooklynCali chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very well done!
VampFan4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Short and sweet, very "sweet"

Gjers-1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Yes, I enjoyed that very much! You wrote them well...and hot. :) Yes, I do believe Eric will take what he can get in regard to Sookie. He's not used to settling for less than he wants, but with her...he knows it's a delicate balance that he doesn't want to disturb, in hopes it will tip in his favor for good. He is, after all, a very patient man. With her, he needs to be...
ericsmine chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this has so much potentialtobe such a great story, please reconsider.
onefee27 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Good ESN! Loved the story!
sluggysmom chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was excellent! I hope you continue or write a new one!
uvgottobekidding chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was really, really great. I loved it and hope you write more SVM fic soon!
Volpone chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Very sexy, sir. Very sexy indeed! I have to say I've really missed your stories, koi. Eric and Sookie seem to remind me of another couple I know. :Smirks: I can't put my finger on it, though... Ah, well, I'm sure it'll come to me!

Thank you for this ficlet, baby, it was wonderful - just like you!