Reviews for Wake up you two!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Hermione is literally me X'D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
"Can I watch?"

... XD Priceless.
Lady Abernathy Wordsmith chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I wanna watch too! *drool* hermione, lucky bitch...Hahaha, I like her, no worries! It's great (and actualy funny)! But do you have one of the night? I'd love to read it! Imma go check!
Alicefreak chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
lolz I loved it!
Silver997 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
"The next time you guys go at it, can I watch?"

Hahahahahahahahahaha omg so funny! hilarious too bad u only did one chapter. it could've gone on further. think about it,you can carry on the story eh? nice imagery too i can imagine it all
A Third Full chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I like it, a good read for as long as it lasted. But I wonder what exactly happened in that bed last night...
mychild chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
loved the ending. u should write another chapter
winky73 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
"The next time you guys go at it, can I watch?" *giggles* I think that is the question of every fangirl!

Cute fic, Hermione is a riot!
Anonymous Author chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Very good but I only have one slight Weasley's have Ghoul not a ghost.I think if your writing something get the facts straight before writing I liked it.
Flamez-is-Renji-Girl666 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
LOL "The next time you guys go at it, can I watch?" that was the best line ever! where did you find that dank of a line! (dank is good no wait is awsome to hear not bad in any way!)
ginnyweasleyismywife chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I want another chapter! PLEASE!
Venusgirl 2290 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Good story. I like how u made Ron and Harry just sleep holding each other so romantic. :)
olivergetswhathewants chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
It was a bit weird but a real fun oneshot.