Reviews for Grave of Our Old Love
Frankie chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This was simple and to the point, no messing around! It was fantastic, absolutely perfect, not one word out of place. I really feel you captured the essence of Rosalie and Edward's complicated relationship, they hate and yet love each other again, you nailed it! Thank you for sharing this and I hope you are still writing because you are extremely talented.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was awesome. EdwardRosalie is one of my favorite pairings and I would love it if you wrote more. Keep up the great work!
WreckintoMe chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
so i fucking loved this. plain and simple. loved every moment of it :)
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
The capturing of the emotions in words is absolutely stunning. Wow, just wow.
envyme13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Moreeeeeeeeeeeee
amorningsong chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i can't believe i've never reviewed this! shame on me.

i've read this so many times - i LOVE your story. hahah i'm a total out and proud E/R shipper, and i'm so glad you're feeding my craving in such a delightful way.

your rose and your edward have such undeniable chemistry, i really love it. they're both so flawed and i like how you're not denying that.

this story has everything i adore; it's witty and angsty and lovely and heartbreaking. not to mention it is just straight up well written, something i appreciate more than words can say. i could probably go on and on about why i love this and that would be tedious of me so i'll cut it off there.

i cannot wait to read what happens next so i hope you keep up with it!
adna23 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
please please update said you would update on Nov 6.
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Cool story completely AU but still very nice.
pavlovsbell11 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
No, I actually love the flashbacks! I was hoping for them when I read chapter 1. I'm really bummed there's only three chapters of this, I'm really into it.:) Can't wait to see where you're taking it.
pavlovsbell11 chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
I'm a little confused. He only just realized that he's in love with Rosalie? Or at least, likes her a lot? To me his behaviour in chapter 1 was quite obviously: 'I'm in love with her, but she won't even give me the time of day.' Or was that just subconsciously? Anyway, I'm really loving this. Can't wait for the explanation about 'violet', or should it have been obvious by now?
pavlovsbell11 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
There's so little Edward/Rosalie out there, and even less GOOD Edward/Rosalie, but this is great. I am just in love with the dynamic between these two, the constant pushing and pulling, it's so uniquely them. And m, Nina. Great way to end the chapter.:)
Femme Teriyaki chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
I was a little confused about the flashbacks, but I caught on eventually. Invitations? I suppose this had to happen eventually.

But I love the idea of Edward and Rosalie at a car show, and I love the absolutely canon fact that Edward and Rose have cars in common. And yes, Rose would comment on Edward's sexuality every five minutes, first because he doesn't seem to want her and then because she can't have him. Everything about this chapter and this fic is the way I imagine they must be.

And finally: "That's right - run, sluts." I laughed SO HARD at this. Wonderful.
lepetiterose chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
oh I really hope that life doesn't make another whory appearance anytime soon (;

yay for Edward's piano!

and I loved the flashbacks..
Kat SaaLe chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Thanks for the update! it's been a long time... but it was worth it! please keep writing this wonderful story... it's one of my favorite ones! I just love Edward and Rosalie... can't wait to know what's gonna happen when they see each other again! And what about the date? What event is gonna take place? Thanks again!
Kat SaaLe chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Finally, a new chapter... it's been a long time... but doesn't matter, it was worth the wait... please keep going on! I absolutely adore this story! Good work... hope to read more about Ed and Rose together! ;)