Reviews for The Red Lantern Masquerade
bye bye sora chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
this was cleaver and gorgeous :)
RejectedxPancakes chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
God, that was so enchanting :3 I didn't stop awing and cooing the whole time! This was really beautifully written and it's an instant fave for me (: Lovely job :D
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Who want to bet Hungary planned the whole thing?
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

Especially the ending!

What exactly was the prompt, anyway?
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
bravo! this fic was very good i found myself giddy hahaah

this should have a epilouge
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
How sweet! So this is what Alfred is really like under his cheerful mask: polite, nervous... sweet? *Coos* How cute! I loved the scene where Ivan takes his mask and Alfred's mask off. Really fluffy!
Kirisaki Hisoka chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Om, my god! this is awesome!

How can i not read this earlier?
sasunarukyuubi chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This story is so cute! I have no words! lol

When I was logging in to add this fic, the reCAPTCHA was "Gilbert's vouching" xD Apparently, Gilbert isn't surprised at the outcome ;D
sakerat chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Thank you so much. I love these to and the quote at the end... So true, Sometimes you do need a mask to be yourself.
Mr. Sora Majiggers chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Nice story it was really well written and sweet! you should write more of these the couple needs more love.
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was... beautiful. I really liked how Lithuania was a wolf, even if that was just background information. I don't know, it kind of seemed like a "please don't underestimate me, I can be strong, too!" cry... and America as a fox. Nice. Since foxes are sometimes hated in stories, and also loved. Fits the many sentiments in particular towards that country. As for Ivan, I can't see the symbolism in the jaguar. Perhaps it's the spots? I don't know. But whatever, I shouldn't ramble. This was a lovely story. Thank you for writing it. 3
Devil-in-the-box chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Excellent wok! The plot is unique and fabulous!
crossdressermonkey chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This fic was really cute and fun. I enjoyed it immensely. :D

The part about turning the tables was really interesting.

And that song is fantastic.
baissemiel chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
The setup of this story is unique to me, and very well done. There are a few grammatical errors like mistaking "their" for "there" and misspelling "follow", but very minor and not at all disruptive to my enjoyment of the story. The general descriptions and behaviors of the characters are nicely written. There's a certain dreamy quality to it...

Oddly enough, even though the pairing is clearly stated to be Alfred and Ivan, I thought for sure it was just Peter until the dance part... it really didn't seem like it'd be Alfred, so I think you achieved that "guess who" theme pretty well.

That, or maybe I'm just a dense idiot XD