Reviews for Here Is The Light
tanseynz chapter 1 . 1/3
One of the better 'Eric's death' pieces of writing, imo. It's understated but the very real emotion is there, and the last three lines are Nobel prize for literature quality!
smithtara chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
i cried, am crying wonderful
SabaceanBabe chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I've played around in my head with what could possibly happen that could make Sookie become a vampire, what with the fact that she's never wanted it before and that Eric has too much respect for her to ever turn her against her will, but I'd never thought of what would happen between them when she died of old age. But now I know exactly what would happen, thanks to you. This is beautiful and right and absolutely heart-breaking.
outinritefield1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
10 minutes on your blackberry? That is amazing!

Looked up the song and I loved it. Thanks for that. I have never heard of them before. Talk about two birds with one stone. Not only do I get a great read but a great song too!

Great Job!
sanaazzy chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
omg the tears! wow, i love this so much,it's so heartbreaking & the writing is exceptional
SnowxCruellyxHeartbroken chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This is very sad and very good. Good job.
Namariel chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, damn. So sad and visceral, so painful. I wished i could write a thoughtful and helpful review for you but damn, i'm at a loss for words.

I'll say i loved it, and I'm putting it in my favorites, and hopefully that'll be enough )
KJChurch chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
The ashes did it for me...eyes teared up and all I could think of was no more Eric. :( For a ten min story, this was excellent!
Marianne H. Stillie chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I've read your story several times and I know I will read it again often. It embodies everything I feel about this wonderful pairing: that they will ultimately be together in a permanent relationship and that when her human life ends he will choose to meet the sun rather than continue his immortal existence without her. Thank you for a beautiful piece of writing.
Erythra chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Chilling and lovely at the same story gave me goosebumps.
Nyah chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Thanks for this. I am one firmly entrenche din the Sookie's never turned camp. But I haven't yet had the guts to face, in writing, what that means for their end.

I liked so much how Eric never insisted she be turned. I liked the hints about conversations they sort of but never had. I liked the sense in this, too, that though Eric has stayed the same for a thousand years, with Sookie he finally grew old.
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Beautiful. I cried too.
ladybenz chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Heartbreaking and Beautiful. I loved it. Thanks for telling us your inspiration, it made the experience that much better.
Yank3678 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
A beautiful, tender and loving story. You write so well!
KricketNorthman chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow! This was really powerful and very moving. Great job!