Reviews for Not A Date
Neko chapter 1 . 8/6
AWWWWW! SO CUTE!~
STEIN X SPIRIT IS MY SECOND FAVORITE SHIP FOR SOUL EATER FIRST IT'S SOUL X KID (SOKI)! LOVE THIS STORY JUST UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN THEY MADE OUT IN FRONT OF EVERTON I HATE WHEN CHARACTERS DO THAT! OTHER THAN THAT, THUS ALERT WAS FLAWLESS AUTHOR - CHAN CREATE ANOTHER PLEASE!
Penthisilea chapter 1 . 6/8
Oh dear
eftela chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
i loved it!..death the kid is cute when he's not being crazy ridiculous with stupid symmetry! and soul being a little bit tsundere is adorable all in all, story is cute and sweet! *sigh* i knew this pairing is worth shipping!

thanks for the story
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Perfectly symmetric.
SilvisMN chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is beautifully written. One for the fanfiction lists.
Soul's obliviousness to the fact that he's got a boyfriend, despite kisses and dates and not kissing anyone else under the mistletoe, is amusing and, quite frankly, ridiculous in the best way possible. The format fits perfectly, and I can just imagine Kid replying with "no shit, sherlock" after that last question. Well done. *applause*
Ritsuo chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
oh soul! The eptomine of denial
Nasulilninja chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
The comment about vomiting chocolate hearts was from me. I forgot I logged out :D LOVED IT
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
awwwwawwwwsadjzbnfcsdnvonao this was so cute it mad ME want to vomit little symmetrical chocolate hearts
Berlin chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
AAAAGHH!
Sorry, I thought I had mentioned this, but I didn't! How dare I!
Stein and Spirit! Awww! Well, maybe it was Spirit's idea... who came to regret it... I mean, it is Stein and... them... holding hands?! Tee hee! (I must say, I do ship them occasionally!)
Berlin chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Da*n mistletoe! XD XD
And, of course, there had been kisses. Good kisses. XD
There's something over your head. xD
Symmetrical toiletries! So symmetrical! XD
Apparently they were dating this whole time! (NOOO, really?!)
This had me laughing soo much while simultaneously going awww!
puffin chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I just find this anime and I must say that I love the way you wrote them. Great job.
puffin
Oddity chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I love it.
Jazzievanityvonmonroe chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
AWWWWWH THATS SO CUTE!
hahahaharlequin chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
D'aww Soul/Kid is so cute w

Keep it up, author-san

P.S.

I admire your time management, too
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »