Reviews for 7 Years
acebabymilky chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I read it while listen to "Little Do You Know" by Alex and Sierra. Best mistake i've ever had. Now i cry and still cry when typing this
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Tragic, but I love the way it was written. (:
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ahh, full of cliches dear Sasuke-chan's life is. Itachi must be laughing at him. What a joke your life turned out to be, foolish little brother. Quite slow on the uptake.
Tearhart chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Sad, butt true.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i LOVED this one-shot. the best angst story i've read hands up. i just love your style of writing. can't wait to read more from u! 3
cherryblossom001 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
aww! i never knew i could feel this bad for sasuke
buzzbee111 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
trying ur hand, eh? i'd say you've been doing angst for years if i didn't know better!
scarlet.iris chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hell to sasuke!

hail sasusaku T_T.. it was touching really...

that's y sasusaku is the best...(sighs)
Shi no Megami 24 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very good story. It was very well written. Great job.
jenniferxjlr chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow. I'm just sitting here, not knowing what to say. Because I really don't know what to say.

Amazing is what this is.

No, more than amazing.

It's just...

Wow.

I loved it so much, and I think that Sasuke got what he deserved. He rejected her for too long, and she found love again.

kudos!
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
omg that was amazing, awesome job on it.

and i know i probably seem like a bitch to all the sakurasasukelove fans out there for saying this but that's what sasuke gets shit i bet he probably never knew that you don't know what you've got til you lose it.

i digress i'm a major sakurasasukelove fan.

but why's this got to be complete?

anyway this really was amazing, i greatly enjoyed it.

PeAcE

~DuZi~
sonia chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Good story but I hope it will not happen in the manga... Nothing wrong with Naruto, I like him but Sakura and Sasuke belong together as for Naruto and Hinata too.

PS: Kinda confuse why Kishi is doing it,maybe just a little twist in the storyline but still I don't like it...Poor Hinata.

Thanks.
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
that was...beautiful.
the w0lf chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Woah, I kind of

expected Sasuke

& Sakura to like, run

off to la la land or some

jazz like that. But no, it

was all like, oh I love naruto

&i was like, oh.

But um yeah, your story was

quite wonderful...! I liked it(:

sometimes sasuke needs a

little pain here & there.

yeah(:
writingtitan chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
It was really good. But why was she crying?