Reviews for A Team and The Tardis Incident
LAGC chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Very nicely composed and you made this crossover quite plausible within the World of The Doctor. This a was nifty adventure for The A-team too. I loved that you had Face and Hannibal refuse to leave Murdock. They go in together and they come out together or not at all. BA would have stayed too had the choice been up to him.
Howlin' Mad chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Most AWESOME story EVER! The only person in the universe to actually believe me about Billy would have to be an alien! Landing that space shuttle was FUN, I can't wait to do it again!
Annienygma chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Whoo Hoo! I loved this story! I really hope that you write some more Doctor/A-Team crossovers! Can you imagine Murdock meeting up with 9, 10, 11, or 12? Oh, those would be so much fun! I loved meeting Four though in this one. Thank you so much!
XiaoWing chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
A great story
Love it :)
subject-to-change42 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Loved it! Sooooo favoriting this! :)
Jennifer Ryan chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Fun! I love it.
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This story was quite brilliant. Everyone's in-character, I enjoyed seeing a Doctor who wasn't one of the new series (I love all three, but I love the old guys too, especially dear Teeth and Curls), and the plot's great. Murdock's hallucinations are beautifully handled.

Regarding the story itself, though, I think you told us more than you needed to about Murdock's mental state. You clearly know what you're talking about, and you explained it well, but it did overstay its welcome.

On a technical level, I was distracted by the appearances of random numbers throughout the story. Also, I fully understand the F Scott Fitzgerald quote: "cut out all those exclamation marks; an exclamation point is like laughing at your own joke." The only other pressing technical difficulty was the lack of line breaks, especially between the end of the story and the enormous Author's Note-and enormous paragraphs are an eyesore, so even if it was as brilliant as the story, I didn't try to read it.

Doctor Who is the only fandom that could really cross over with anything, and this story did so brilliantly. Thank you!
Sai'mne chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was a great read! I've only seen from season five onwards of doctor who, so I'm only familar with our lovely 11th doctor, but your story has mode me want to venture into looking up the others as well! Great story! It would be intresting if you wrote a sequel with the A-team running into The Doctor again, weither it be the 4th or any other Doctor!
Soledad chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was absolutely hilarious! I loved it! Murdoch and the Fourth Doctor are a combo made of win. I especially loved George, the purple dragon. :)
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I like this fic, good.

It's very great!

_
Elaborated-Run-Ons-and-Riffs chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I especially liked the dialog very much.

It was good!
Katescats chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Hi I just read your story it was very good.
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Lighthearted, fun...you captured the essence of the A-team, esp. Murdock. And I think Four was just the right Doctor to talk to him. Veddy goot chob.
mystergirl02 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I thought you caught Mr T just the way he is. Had to laugh when he goes on about the dragon. He was always the best out of the A-team if you ask me
Isaac the grape chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Very good! Not very deep but doesn't need to bee. One of the best examples of a good fanfic.