Reviews for Being a Veela's mate
claire1663 chapter 83 . 3/17
Hello,

thank you for your story.
All the best
blackrose499 chapter 36 . 2/25
k
blackrose499 chapter 36 . 2/25
k
shadow warriors chapter 4 . 2/8
Well do narcissa. U kicked DUMBLEDORE's ass just fine.
HayaoFire chapter 83 . 2/7
This story was so well written ! I am not usually a big fan of such long stories, but it wasn't one bit boring because so many things happened, and I felt for so many different characters as well !
At first, the relation between Draco and Harry was a bit awkward since Harry's treated like a kid most of the time. I really liked how their relationship evolved and how they dealt with the gazillion obstacles you threw on their way haha !

Love the Sirius, Severus and Remus trio, and also the relationship between Lucius and Narcissa.
... I'd say you're just really good at depicting relationships ! That'll cover everything that amazed me, hihihi !

Thank you so much for sharing this and most of all completing it (something I'm still struggling to do, hoho !) ! I might want to re-read this all in the future. Next time I have a lot of time on my hands, surely ! :D
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 83 . 1/12
Lovely story, just wonderful! As a credit to your amazing writing, I just couldn't put this story down! I started it yesterday I believe and have been reading nonstop since then :) amazing character development and plot. Plus tons of wonderful DracoxHarry fluff! Simply amazing my dear!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 75 . 1/12
Wahhh I loved Gabriel and I'm so sad to see him go! Although I get the impression that his mate had died previously and now Gabriel will be reunited with him. At least Gabriel will get some peace with that I hope. Anyway I adore this story! I can't wait to get back to reading it and see what happens next!
DrarrySxRLover chapter 83 . 12/27/2016
That. Was. Awesome
DrarrySxRLover chapter 78 . 12/27/2016
I cried. literally. on the Fleur explains Alexis part. omg
StupidChinaBook chapter 83 . 12/25/2016
The Wedding Traditions are as follows, Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed & Something Blue.
DrarrySxRLover chapter 45 . 12/7/2016
I started crying in this chapter.
Yoyoyooooooo chapter 21 . 11/26/2016
Okay not to be a grammar nazi but in the flashback part you used here instead of hear so just warning ya
Glittercorn chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Ah. Sorry. XD
Glittercorn chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
I've had no complaints so far except for the fact that Cho Chang is a Ravenclaw I'm pretty sure. Not a Hufflepuff.
Pandoroshi chapter 83 . 10/16/2016
Hi! This story was soo beautiful! I was literally engrossed in the story. I read it in two days and i found it so well written. The development of the characters was really but really good. You didn't rush things and took your time. That was exceptional. I love so much the relationship between draco and harrison(hahah love you sirius), narcissa and lucius(they were splendid),remus,severus and sirius(these two are totally my favorite characters). Also i liked that the friendship between harry,ron and hermione wasn't ruined. It happens a lot in this kind of fics. I totally fell in love with Gabriel. It was such a shame he died so soon but I guess it had to be. Anyway this was a really beautiful story so thanks so much for writing it and sharing it with us. Love ️
2,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »