Reviews for Queen of Hearts
hunter chapter 42 . 10/6/2012
love this story. please keep writing stories of criss angel.. thanks for everthing.
Hunter chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
So far I like Queen of Hearts. I hope that Sarah do not mess wiith Brandon again. I hope she tell Criss the truth. I hope Holly is not pregnant with Criss child. I finally want Criss and Sarah to get married. I read a lot of Criss angel stories in quizalla but I like this story and the others you wrote thank you so much. I hope you make more Criss Angel stories inthe future. I will read them. God Bless you always.
fallenakatsukiangel chapter 43 . 5/21/2011
I honestly love your Criss stories. Sometimes the characters can act a little over board. But we all do, and in dumber situations. I think it all fits together. I also like how your stories have so many chapters. They don't leave anything hangin. Job well done.
sydney chapter 43 . 8/21/2010
puh-lease! i love your stories and i love your writting style and people need to grow up. i mean come on, not every character you read about is going to think exactly the way you do. people need to grow up and get over themselves(:

keep up the freaking amazing work. and the lucky 13 stories are my favorite.
Little Raven-Hawk chapter 41 . 12/11/2009
LOVED IT...such a cute end to this story. Now I just have to finish mine...LOOL...I know it's been FOREVER...but this EMT class is almost done...ONE MORE WEEK...so excited to be done and start writing again. I haven't even had time to read lately. I finally just got a moment to read your last 2 chaps of this story.

Hey...a new obsession heading my way...did you catch "Alice" on SyFy Channel this last weekend?
sydney chapter 41 . 12/8/2009
(: i loved it, like i always do.

im a little upset though, it was the end):

you should make a third story, just so i have something to read. haha.

keep up the awsome work though, and i love your writting style.

and seriously, think about making more out of this ;D
sydney chapter 40 . 12/3/2009
awh(: i love fluffy chapters

update soon please(:
Sarah chapter 40 . 12/2/2009
I loved it cant wait for the next part
mk chapter 39 . 11/26/2009
very good keep going please
MiMiBubbles chapter 39 . 11/19/2009
Yay it's not Criss' baby wit Holly haha
sydney chapter 39 . 11/19/2009
ahahah, the ending was great xD

keep it up and update soon(:
Little Raven-Hawk chapter 39 . 11/19/2009
LOLOL...thats so cute!

I watched Maury and his crazy paternity tests this morning...LOLOL...so wacko
sydney chapter 38 . 11/14/2009
:D you updated really soon!

hahahah, keep updating.

sydney chapter 37 . 11/13/2009
ah, i liked this chapter(:

hahah, some meeting xD

keep it up and update soon(:

youve still got me completely hooked :D
Little Raven-Hawk chapter 37 . 11/13/2009
...LOL...so cute. When are they gonna learn to do that stuff together, since they think alike? LOLOL...hahahaha

I've been trying to work on my fic as much as possible...but with the semester coming to end, we just have more and more work piled on top of us in my EMT class...I promise I'll get the next chapter done as soon as possible.