Reviews for What Alec Forgot
I'm really glad you made a fic for this scene in the book, I feel like there wasn't enough Magnus and Alec, The world needs more Magnus and Alec!
I like your fanfic because it fits really well with the tmi series. It's almost like a continuation from one of the books as opposed to a separate piece. As always, thank you for writing! Fanfic writers are heroes!
Mummers chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Love how Magnus is here.
Bored-To-Death-In-Heaven chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I can COMPLETELY believe that this is what happened! Thankyou so much for writing this!
Eliza chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
This is incrediable! I swear this is what actually happened! Thankyou so much for writing this :)))
maili-chan chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Hey! :)
I really liked your story, it was nice to know that I wasn't the only one who thought that the way Alec forgot what happened was supicious :p
Zebraz13 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
MALEC? Ficlet? Freeeeee? I WANT ONE loved your story, great details and plot... I wanna nut her. I'm gonna go read the other one you mentioned now.
Darkmiror chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Great fic:) I loved this idea and your execution of it was fantastic!
Loved the writing style, how you detailed things, Izzy walking in on their Malec moment, Alec's reaction to Magnus's exhaustion and advances and mostly how it fit in nicely with the actual MI story line. This was a fun, cute fic and I absolutely loved reading it:)
Great job and I'm looking forward to the ficlet:) (yes I did read chap 6, I just wanted to review on this chap since it is theoretically the last chap)
Awesome job!:)
Akemi831Sato chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
This is so cute
DGMLover12564 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Awww.. I was hoping it was another chapter, but eh, it was nice while it lasted :')
DGMLover12564 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Hahahahah HE CALLED!
DGMLover12564 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Malec... *goes to a corner and trembles with emotion*
By the angel they're perfect...
DGMLover12564 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013