Reviews for My Own Interrupted Iowa
I listened to Amazed on repeat while I was reading this chapter and started sobbing. The line 'I wanna spend the rest of My Life with you by my side' really has new meaning with this couple.
Thank you for another breathtaking chapter, and I swear I am not just here for the smut. It may have started out that way, but after three days of reading, (AND I'M STILL NOT DONE, GOOD GRIEF!) I have absolutely fallen in love with these boys together.
I'm terribly sorry I haven't reviewed yet, but I honestly am obsessed.
If I don't get the chance to tell you again, Thank you for this, it means the world.
I know it has been three years since your last activity on this account, so I'm not expecting a sequel. You've done more than enough and I am truly grateful.
All my love,
Amy
werewolf6780 chapter 3 . 1/9
The characters are OOC and the whole things a bit rushed, but kudos for the effort.
Eternal Optimist chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Oh jeeze what an epilogue! Spock's prego isn't he? That's gonna make for one hell of an interesting sequel!
Eternal Optimist chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
I love, love, love this story! Bad Elder Spock! So much for non-interference but at least he has good intentions. I can't wait to read the epilogue! I've been slowly working my way through this story for almost a week now... I'm gonna be sad when I get all the way done.
Eternal Optimist chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
I was gonna wait to review at the end of the story but this chapter deserves a shout out! I haven't laughed so hard at a story in a long time! I was in tears. Seriously, I think a broke a rib from all the laughing! Poor spock... This chapter was EPIC!
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Every single little thing about it. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible. And I also checked. This is going to be the largest story document in my kindle and I have the LOTR series as one story document too. So amazing writing!
MuggleCreator chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
Nice stuff. I really like it.
Though I'm ignoring the epilogue.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
I've been at this for days. I'm finally done and can get out of the house for a change. I absolutely loved this. I know there's not going to be a sequel, but is so beautifully romantic and perfect by itself I don't need one to be content... Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication in writing this. I really loved it!
crazyfreak1995 chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
Please do a sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
berFan chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
Oh my sweet baby Jesus, you tell a dang good story! I was completely hooked for, like, the past three days, it is seriously amazing. I'm sure anyone who's read this is pining for a sequel so I must encourage you to write one. I'm so excited to find out what happens next!
Ever Morningstar chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
Hey me again...SEQUEL
Ever Morningstar chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
Damn there still appears to be no sequel or announcement stating there will be no sequel. That's rather unfortunate. You really should post the sequel.
Ever Morningstar chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
I just spent the last two days doing nothing but reading this...PLEASE SEQUAL come on anything you cant leave my like this! im dying! V.V seriously tho this is the most amazing fic i have read i need a sequel...i will check your page and review daily until i see a sequel or something saying there wont be one if that is the case i will cry
Penny chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
Please continue, I love your story
Remuslover98 chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Please come out with the sequel! I love this story! Please?! It's very well written and is one of the first non one-shots of Spirk I read! Mostly likly the first I can't remember.. :P I'm serious if you don't post soon I think I might die. ;)

P.S. Also Desnity Childs sequel please? :(