Reviews for My Own Interrupted Iowa
I AM TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP HERE DAMNIT! HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THAT NOW WHEN THAT WAS SUCH A INTERESTING CLIFF HANGER! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! ITS THREE IN THE FING MORNING!
J chapter 7 . 6/9
I came here for a road trip and honestly this is great, and we haven't even got there yet!
tanseynz chapter 22 . 4/19
I've been absolutely rivetted by this story and too busy reading to comment before. Sorry about that. I love the varied plots, your representation of characters, both canon and your own creations, and the interesting way you write, keeping everything fresh and in the moment. Great work!
Vindicator chapter 7 . 3/23
I know this was written years ago, and I don't know if the author will ever see this review, but just in case I wanted to say THANK YOU for writing such a wonderful story of love, passion, and exploration of the unknown possibilities that can be achieved if fear and doubt are cast aside. Your work moved me more than I could ever really express.
Kurai01 chapter 22 . 3/2
Hooooooomg! Best fic ever!
I do hope u continue this storyline cause it is amazing! Spock is pregnet isn't he!? Oooo I hope so, it would be so cute! David would love it have a sibling, also I hope carol goes sits on honey so the beast can get her. She deserves to get punched in the throat for what she did to Jim and david.

Anyways I support this story and hope u make a sequel! XD
somanyfandoms44 chapter 1 . 2/3
This is the fanfic that inspired me to start writing in 2009. I love this story, it will always be my fave Spirk story.
TheeBlackWitch chapter 22 . 1/28
Just curious, but do you ever plan on writing the sequel to this story?

Post again soon
AiMila chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
:O! a mini Spock is coming as well! YAY!
AiMila chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
ill admit...i rocked all those songs while reading this chapter
AiMila chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
this story is making me laugh so freaking hard and horny that is not even funny. i have tears waiting to be shed from how hard i have laughed
AiMila chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
ill be honest...i drooled...thats how hot it was...it made me drool!
Miss.Rusmanov chapter 22 . 7/31/2015
HOLY SHIT IS THIS GONNA BE LIKE AN M- BLOODYFUCKING PREG FANFIC NOW?! LOKE TOTALLY ON BOARD IF SO, AND TOTTALY ON BOARD IF NOT! THIS IS A GREAT FANFIC BY THE WAY.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
I listened to Amazed on repeat while I was reading this chapter and started sobbing. The line 'I wanna spend the rest of My Life with you by my side' really has new meaning with this couple.
Thank you for another breathtaking chapter, and I swear I am not just here for the smut. It may have started out that way, but after three days of reading, (AND I'M STILL NOT DONE, GOOD GRIEF!) I have absolutely fallen in love with these boys together.
I'm terribly sorry I haven't reviewed yet, but I honestly am obsessed.
If I don't get the chance to tell you again, Thank you for this, it means the world.
I know it has been three years since your last activity on this account, so I'm not expecting a sequel. You've done more than enough and I am truly grateful.
All my love,
Amy
werewolf6780 chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
The characters are OOC and the whole things a bit rushed, but kudos for the effort.
Eternal Optimist chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Oh jeeze what an epilogue! Spock's prego isn't he? That's gonna make for one hell of an interesting sequel!