Reviews for My Own Interrupted Iowa
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Road Trip! Oh, this is gonna be great :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
There are so many beautiful moments in this, especially when Winona gave Spock the painting. I had tears in my eyes.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
I am so glad they figured out that Wayne guy. I hope everything goes well.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Once again, excellent :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
This whole chapter was crazy awesome. So many emotions, I love it! All those ups and downs. It's just so very, very epic! Phenomenal job :D I enjoyed it heaps! :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Omg, the accents. I LOVE THE ACCENTS! EEEEPPPPP! Especially Scotty's :P You sir, are a genius :D :D
Masi13 chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
This was one of my favorite chapters my other 2 was When it was Christmas and Jimmy said ''jam man, just jam'' had me cracking up but when it got to the car trip and by the time they got to the Bat I was dying from laughter! XD Crack FarieS! XD and the funny part is it was 1 in the morning when I read that chapter so I had to hold down my laughter while failing to at the same time! XD
WeeboOverlord chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Can you please put this fic on ao3? :D
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
I AM TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP HERE DAMNIT! HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THAT NOW WHEN THAT WAS SUCH A INTERESTING CLIFF HANGER! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! ITS THREE IN THE FING MORNING!
J chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
I came here for a road trip and honestly this is great, and we haven't even got there yet!
tanseynz chapter 22 . 4/19/2016
I've been absolutely rivetted by this story and too busy reading to comment before. Sorry about that. I love the varied plots, your representation of characters, both canon and your own creations, and the interesting way you write, keeping everything fresh and in the moment. Great work!
Vindicator chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
I know this was written years ago, and I don't know if the author will ever see this review, but just in case I wanted to say THANK YOU for writing such a wonderful story of love, passion, and exploration of the unknown possibilities that can be achieved if fear and doubt are cast aside. Your work moved me more than I could ever really express.
Kurai01 chapter 22 . 3/2/2016
Hooooooomg! Best fic ever!
I do hope u continue this storyline cause it is amazing! Spock is pregnet isn't he!? Oooo I hope so, it would be so cute! David would love it have a sibling, also I hope carol goes sits on honey so the beast can get her. She deserves to get punched in the throat for what she did to Jim and david.

Anyways I support this story and hope u make a sequel! XD
somanyfandoms44 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
This is the fanfic that inspired me to start writing in 2009. I love this story, it will always be my fave Spirk story.
TheeBlackWitch chapter 22 . 1/28/2016
Just curious, but do you ever plan on writing the sequel to this story?

Post again soon