Reviews for I Was Saying Goodbye
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Yay they were very in character! I thought Merlin's lie was a bit funny, but I guess Arthur was pretty oblivious to the truth, eh? Thanks for posting.
scientia-potentia-est chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hehe, love it! I always did wonder what Arthur would say about that particular scene when Merlin got back. Wish they'd added it into the series :(

My fave part was the bit where Arthur gets up to kneel beside Merlin and puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Very 'aww' worthy :) and extremely well written! Well done! :D

Memma546 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh why couldn't they have put this scene on tele? It would of been great! Merlin going out to a hunt believing he would die, LOL. How did Arthur fall for that?

...*smacks forehead* don't tell me, i know, Merlin's rubbish at hunting and i should know that as i am obbessed with him.

Anyway i love this, so thank you for writing this and reviewing my work so i get curious and go on your profile! Have you read Growth in magic yet? I shouldn't going to brag as i am the autor and that. But i am saying...READ IT NOW!

Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Merlin? Hunting? Whatever for? And why would Merlin go hunting? How could Arthur buy that excuse? The only plausible reason I can find for Merlin to go hunting after Arthur's near death is because as Morgana said in sarcasm, "killing things mends a broken heart." But otherwise, it was a nice read.
Haliii chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hey again :D

Haha, I loved that! I could so just imagine Merlin going "uhh... I... um... wentouthunting!" xD

I really liked how Arthur got out of the chair and knelt beside him! I was going 'aww!' xD

Thanks for a great story :o)

Hali x
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
There wasn't an awful lot of squinting involved to se the M/A, but I ma in Merlin watching mode so...

"“I for one know how hard it is getting up after a whole night drinking.”" Lmao, that is brilliant, you are ridiculously good at this show (not to mention every other show you choose to write for)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
haha! Love it! :)
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Yup - really like your style of writing. This was cute. I liked how you took a serious realization (Arhtur realizing the fondness that Merlin has for him through the positive comments he had made during his goodbye "speech")and kept them in true character. I hope you continue to write in this fandom.
MissPennyworth chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Very, very cute. Your terrifically simply and direct descriptions of body language make Merlin and Arthur spring to life, looking exactly like themselves; Merlin's fun (and convincing) imitation of foolish silliness, and Arthur's self-satisfied but likable confidence in his own suaveness and everyone else's inferiority. Because of your skillful rendering, I thoroughly enjoyed this.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Great job!
Obwohl chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
AW! That was so cute. I wish I knew what happened in the tv show, but your story was just soo sweet. Great work love.

MerlinStar chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
A really nice take on what might happen when Merlin comes back after killing Nimueh! My only criticism is that it could have been a bit longer. :)