Reviews for Meet the Parents
Um, a nineteen year old is an adult, in the real world and the wizarding world, in the magic world you are an adult when you are seventeen and in the real world you are an adult when you are eighteen
Chameleonxx chapter 17 . 4/14
Fabuloso!
you know who chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
i bet they do
You know frickin chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
OH MY FRICKIN GOD!
maruarders.No.1.GAL chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
i LUV sirius at the end i cant stop myself laughing
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is England... no-one has a gun.
But I'm sure Sirius would have been just that dreadful!
Emma chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
I LOVE SIRIUS! HE IS HILARIOUS! Great story! Every chapter made me laugh! Good job! :D
Honey Almond Chocolate chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
This was possibly the funniest chapter yet... If I ever go to a French restaurant, I am so going to order escargot and Dr Pepper. I haven't had either, so it should be interesting.
I just have one pressing question- Did Sirius like his meal? XD
Honey Almond Chocolate chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Six chapters in and I'm dying.
You're KILLING me here! Why does your writing have to be so bloody funny?
You write the Marauders perfectly. I love Sirius! XD
Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you. I'm sick, and I was reading this, and it just made me feel so much better. 3
JaixAditi chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
I know you posted this story, like, ten years ago, but it made me laugh so hard I attracted some odd looks from other people in the room. :D
Violet-Eden6 chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
You had me laughing so much. I loved it!
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
SIRIUS, YOU TIGER!
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Haha lol. Is it me or did anyone else read the song out in a flat and unenthusiastic inside-the-head voice when they read that part? I can practically see the uncertainty in the song, and I like this and Lily's comment at the end. It wrapped this chapter of nicely.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Ohhhhh nice, I like Crystal from the sounds of it. ANd I love this chapter, Siris totally amuses me. I like how in this fanfiction they actually do things over-the-top and extra naughty, unlike some fanfictions where James, Siris and the rest of them don't do anything out of the ordinary but the author twists the other character's reactions to make it seem that way.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL

That explains Venom and Petunia's hatred towards Lily and James as well as Harry. Ahhh! It's almost like your J.K. Rowling and you wrote this yourself!