Reviews for Almost
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really liked this. Loved it, actually! _ Please update soon!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Good one-shot.
rejectsuperstar chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
OH MY GODNESS.

Your beautifully crafted stories make my stomach do happy flips.

I demand a sequel.

Your Helga is so profound and deep (as she is in the show...but matured with time). I can't believe someone could capture the beauty of her character so well!
teacupsandcyanide chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Please finish this, it's very interestingly written and I have to find out what happens. :)
cheetahkit chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I'm awaiting her answer...
Lina Girl chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aww! Finally, a tale in Arnold's point of view! Not too many of those on this site (guess it's cuz Helga is the crusher and Arnold's the crushed on, so to speak). Anyway, very emotional and very very good. Please continue! :)
m y e p i p h a n y chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This was AMAXZING! I love this show and this is EVERYTHING I would want from a fan fic. you're a fantastic writer!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
It was very... I don't know how to describe it... Well, when I read it, I felt that *I* am Arnold. Great work.

But I hope we'll yet see Midsummer Night's Dream updated?
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was great. I wish we knew Helga's reaction though XD But great job none the less
CarlinJ83 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
id say definatly continue this story.
MysticLady3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I like the story and yes there should a chapter with Helga's reaction to his confession. I hope you write it :D .
SilveryMoons chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really liked this story! I do think that this ending definitely works, but I also want to see it continued. But that's just me. (: Either way, great job.

-Kristie.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Great scenes. You do a wonderful job with this couple.

Keep the good writing.
oneangredwarf chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
aww that was really sweet, i hope you write a continuation to this. If you dont thats fine too, because this ending actually kinda works.
torie8988 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009