Reviews for Lost In An Abyss Of Memories
Guest chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
OMG..OMG... This is amazing..! I love your writing..! The descriptions? Wow!. I could literally imagine your story in my head. This was a treat. I would love to read more of your multi chapters.. Just keep continuing your amazing work
Snow chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
Huh... Nice xD
ukfan101 chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
good ending to a good story, I have to say I love the last line "they sunk into a deep peaceful slumber, lost in an abyss of dreams" really well written, great job!
rog457 chapter 15 . 1/29/2010
I really enjoyed this fic.

This was the perfect ending to this story. Dean took his time coming out of the coma, which caused Sam to confront him about not taking care of himself. Well we all know Dean is all about protecting everyone but himself. Do you think he will be able to keep his promise to Sam?

I look forward to your next fic.
WiredInTheSky chapter 15 . 1/28/2010
Yay! Round of applause! :) Great story!
Tribble Master chapter 15 . 1/27/2010
I love the character devolopment, I love the dealing with emtions, I love isabella, and I love the last line. I 3 it! You did some great work. Be proud.
gr8read chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Yeah you're back and alive! Attached to this review is a master key for the room your inspiration looked itself into. :) Use it in the future as needed.

Thank you for chapter 14 and I look forward to the next one.

Diane
ukfan101 chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
I thought it was funny that the witch turned her old boyfriend into a toad was funny...and you left a nice evil cliffy for us as well!
Tribble Master chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Thx for the recap! My brain was having a fail. :(

question:

It felt like Isabella had taken hold of his organs and was using them for stress had reached the same conclusion he had; they were going to kill him for their spell.

did you miss a sentance end there?

i like how you packed so much into this chapter! i'm glad isabella's subbordiantes decided to stand up. _ excllent chapeter!

Write on!

(and isbella turning roger into a frog? hillarious!)
WiredInTheSky chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
Wow. That Isabella was hard to kill! :O
masondixon chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
Glad to have this story back and- sickly, I admit- glad that you hurt Dean even more! Hope you can update again soon. Thank You.
enviousxbeauty chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
Can't wait to see whats about to happen. Please update soon!
rog457 chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
Loved the backround on Isabellas progress as a witch, from a child doing fairly harmless magic to killing a rival. Gives a good foundation for her ruthlessness.

Just as Dean will do almost anything to protect his family, loved that you show that Sam will too.

looking foward to the next chapter, can't wait to find out what the witch has in find for Dean.
WiredInTheSky chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
Oh no! whats going on now? :O Cant wait for more! :)
Tribble Master chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
for whatever reason the formating of the last line in the first scene is wrong.

Or just stay here and wait for the memory to die. (Question mark?)

good character devolpment, and good update.

WRITE ON!

(you should tottaly go back and look at the first couple of chapters... just for a laugh to see how different your writing is evolving :D)