Reviews for Yes, Ma'am!
ClumsyReader chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This has got to be one of my favorite One Shots!
I'm in love with Tattmett and Inkella!
I was hoping there would be a continuation of their story!
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
loved it
betty69blue chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Lol aw I love it.
smelsies chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Um...that was totally awesome. I loved it.
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is a perfect find! I am tickled with Emmett and Bella together, and Edward and Jasper (even if only as supports) are my main pair.

I love the way this story builder up. Their flirtatious inquiries are intelligent, with Emmett's inner comments quite hilarious. The bear tattoo is very fitting and well thought of by you.

Then we get to the lemony parts... Soo hot! Really tantalizing to imagine big Little Em fitting inside Bella's petite body. Decadently Yummy!
shpadoinkal chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Loved it. Would love it more if you continued
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
loved it :D x
WA0520 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow, Edward's gay and Bella's brother in the same story...I don't think I've ever seen that. xD

Emmett's better anyway
asiula chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really liked it! :)

And Little Em was hilarious! ;)

Thanks for the entertainment :)
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I freaking loved it!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"Those two over there are my partners; my brother, Edward, and his better half, Jasper."

The two guys looked up at me and took in my appearance with appraising eyes. I had been checked out by many a gay guy. I was a damn handsome devil after all. I gave them the same appraising look and a very masculine nod. I wasn't into that scene, but I had a couple of gay friends back home. They both returned the nod in the "it's cool, we're not looking for a hook-up" kind of way.

I wanted to lick them and place kisses over each of them. Damn, I've gone without sex for way too long.

Little Em was starting to rise from a very long nap…just go back to sleep fella, now is not a good time.

My mind placed those exact same words falling from her lips as she rode… Ugh. Gotta stop that line of thought right there. This is not the time for it.

"Uh, yeah, you're…er, it's perfect." Dammit, now I'm stuttering?

She flung herself across the room on her rolling stool and deftly opened a small fridge, pulling from it two bottles of water. She rolled herself back in my direction with a child-like grin on her face and stopped in front of me.

"I did. I have a minor in Art. But I have never been the starving artist type. I like food." I laughed gently at her remark and she graced me with a giggle. "Seriously though, I have always been interested in history, and art is a huge part of history. Things that weren't written in words were often captured by art."

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition." I said quietly.

"Our chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear…" She quickly pulled the tattoo gun away from my chest as she cracked up laughing, and finished it off with a very adorable snort.

"That's more like it. Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll give you a lollipop afterwards." Oh, sweet baby Jesus in the manger. The woman is trying to kill me! I could just imagine her pouty lips wrapped around a lollipop, and her tongue… put the brakes on mister! You barely know her!

So she liked the killer dimples, huh? I turned them on full force.

"You mean these?" She looked up at me and I heard her gasp. I wiggled my eyebrows and she quirked one of hers.

"Yeah, those. Between those and the baby blues you probably had to beat the girls off with a stick." She wasn't far from the truth.

"Fuck it." I mumbled as I grabbed her face and leaned in closer, giving her a chance to pull away. I watched her eyes widen but she didn't pull away, or try to stop me. "Bella, just say stop and I will."

"No, Emmett, I don't think I can." She barely whispered the words.

"Oh, Emmett, please." Her whisper was scratchy and caused Little Em to stand to full attention.

Rolling us back over, I stood and deftly removed her yoga pants, revealing, to my utter joy and astonishment, her completely bare naked punani. I gave an inner fist pump for the commando sex kitten lying in front of me.

"Commando. Just another thing we have in common." Her eyes raked over my form, and lingered on my rather large male specimen. Yes, I have compared it to other guys and when I say large, I mean it.

"What did you tell me this bear stood for again?"

"Strength, stamina, balance and harmony. Why?" She was studying my bandage, making sure it was still secure.

"Well, I think it's working. I'm ready to see if that feeling works the second time around. How about you?" Her eyes widened at my question, and that telltale blush crept up her neck.

"I'm never going to say no to you, Emmett, son of the bear. Now, get over here and make me see stars."

"Yes, ma'am."

These little parts were my favorite. I enjoyed this one shot! Until next time.
Madam Akyria chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh that was fantastic! I am so glad you wrote a TattMett too! I usually don't go for Emmett but DAMN that was perfect. I will have to read more of Emmett I think!
arohalee chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was just.. freakin brilliant :)

Loved the quirkiness that was Bella, Emmett is always fuckable. Enough said.
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
That was really funky, I love how inquisitive Bella was and the reference of the bear, seen as I speak Welsh and yes arth is bear.

x
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I am wasting (?) the day away reading your f*ckawesome stories. I have 3 kids and a messy house to tend to. You are my new drug of choice. I love Tattmett and Inkella. I hope that these two and her brother Edward and partner Jasper make another appearance. I'd love to learn more about them.