Reviews for Sins of the Father
nonna99 chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
I have read your story several times now and I just notice that I haven't reviewed. So herewith I want to let you know that I find your story quite amazing and wonderful. It was a great read. Love it very much.
augus10 chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Another amazing, wonderful story. Your writing is just superb.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Another fab story of you, just love it.
Mariia10 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
That was so amazing! The whole story was just so good! ; ) You really have a talent! And this was just amazing! Please write more Eric/Calleigh! ; )
ec80 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
wow that was crazy good. Very emotional, very detailed.

Simply amazing writing.
FallenDownAHole chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
1 word... fan-frickin-tastic!
Irishdreamer88 - Shell2005 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I totally loved this story. I love you stories. I would love to read the story of the marriage & pregnacy & how they managed to hide the marriage for 6 months. I imagine it could involve some funny situations.

Anyways I love your stories & I look forward to reading more.

Also I'm just wondering if you'll be updating "A Fear Of Slowly Dying" soon?
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
OMG!...just perfect, i love it!wow
CarolinaDawn chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Now, darn it, why can't spoilers tell us Eric's return (him being found) will go something like that? I'd much rather see that than what I'm sure we'll get instead. I'd much rather see Eric & Calleigh walking away, hand in hand, into the sunset so to speak, not caring who saw or asked questions, at the end of the 1st 8th season episode.

I so loved this:

She'd been with Eric for long enough to know that she loved him. She'd been with him long enough to have realised she'd loved him for far longer than she'd allowed him into her heart, far longer than she'd allowed him into her bed.

We all know she's loved Eric for a long time, but refused to bring it to the forefront.
CarolinaDawn chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
I just LOVED this:

...but in a flash of gold and a loud, suprising clattering, she'd gripped the edge of the table and slid it out from under his hands. He was caught off guard...she crouched down in front of him, grasping the cuffs and awkwardly tugging on them..."I do not get to rest, until we find him, so neither do you." She hissed, her green eyes cold and harsh...

Whoo! Go Calleigh!

The scene at the end where bullets started flying was riveting, and Sharova covering Calleigh with all that he had in him was so very good.
CarolinaDawn chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
I loved the image of Eric & Calleigh hamming it up in a photo booth! Then taking the pictures and choosing one to put into a place to hold close to their hearts. Nice.

This was sad:

They'd only been together a few months and already, he could feel that that little peice of heaven they'd found, was being stolen from them as so many moments had in the past. He could feel fate stealing another person he loved, right out of his hands.

But, like he realized - he still has Calleigh to fight for, and fight for we know he will.
CarolinaDawn chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
This chapter was good - you so pegged Calleigh with her behavior as she went through the prior day at the lab, brushing people off, hiding in her lab, throwing things.

I loved the whole bathroom part as she remembered how seamlessly she and Eric move around each other as they get ready for work, the routine they'd established right down to his preparing breakfast wearing only a towel, and forgetting to set a towel over the shower because he always did it for her. And her knowing his reaction to her standing there in just her panties - that was cute.
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I can't tell you how happy I am to see this prequel to "For the Sake of Family"! I have worries about how the 1st episode will go when the season starts, but for now I can wallow around in this lovely story and imagine it happening like this.

Your writing is so visual that I could feel Calleigh's pain when she woke up and realized Eric wasn't there, when she choked out his name with a cry.

And I just loved the part where she thought back over how much Eric had creeped into her life at home, how effortlessly he'd taken up residence in her home and in her heart.

On to the next chapter...
Marija Magdalena chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I loved it. Very, very nice, especially the last chapter. Really great job!

P.S. Any chance you'll update soon 'A Fear Of Slowly Dying'?