Reviews for The Experiment, Part II
Snitewing chapter 2 . 1/3
WAIT WAIT WAIT THAT WAS A PLOT TWIST I DID NOT EXPECT OKAY GIVE ME A MOMENT

I actually didn't expect Vader to die. I also didn't expect Rieekan to. I'm really glad I found this story and I may or may not be planning on stalking your account for other fics.
Kokica chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wow, I really loved this story, it was not the common 'SW' story, but totally different! Congratulations! :)
Carrie1138 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
I'm commenting on both parts together. I admit I read this story because I knew it was controversial, and that made me curious.

The plot - well, you couldn't get much more AU than this. It was wild, and i was constantly wondering what wacky plot twist you'd come up with next.

Aw, poor Wedge. I like Wedge, and I felt really sorry for him. Leia didn't handle that situation at all well!

What really impressed me was that you managed to keep Han in character throughout, which is amazing considering what you put him through, so congratulations!
Gelious chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
O my god! It's just.. great! Even better then original Star wars, imho. I am impressed.

Especially deaths of General and Vader. Never saw it coming, but it seemes so appropriate. In the beginning of "The Experiment, Part II" I thought that Vader acts out of his character a lot, but then I realized... he's just a crazy Sith obsessed with an idea of his kids rulling the Galaxy (just as he was in the RoTS with Padme instead of his children) so in the end.. all Vader's actions make a perfect sense to me now.

Besides... Vader's redemption in ROTJ seems very strange to me- after we learn what he had done in ROTS (killing children at the Temple, for example)

Also great idea of The Force having no sides. It's only natural that people themself are the only ones responsible for their acions. Not to mention the whole "point-of-personal-view" stuff. Brilliant! Lucas should have used it(

It was also nice to see the droids. I missed them in Part 1

P.S. Rebels are idiots)

P.P.S. Thanks for both parts of your "Experiment" Excellent work! I enjoyed a lot reading them. Delicious! Also liked how you showed Han&Leia relationship. Very touching.

And thanks for Luke& Mara. Love this couple. Damn you, Karen Traviss and Lucasfilm. Couldn't you do something else for the sake of the plot?(
queenbeezer chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Loved it!
HanSolo2987 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Loved It! I'm glad you decided to repost it.
Revcon chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Thanks for re-posting this part of the story! This is one of the best written most well developed Star Wars AU's I've read in quite a while. I like how the ending wasn't quite ideal as that made it a much more interesting read. Personally, I LOVED the idea of Han being made force-sensitive (actually, I always thought he was, how else was he able to fire a blaster and pilot a ship so well?) Anyway, keep up the good work!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Still liked the story. Glad you reposted it.
dm1 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I am so glad you put this back up here! This is a complex AU, with nothing as it seems, and difficult decisions to be made. Leia, especially had some very hard decisions to make. I think her goal is still to be inclusive in her government, but stability is extremely important as well, so she must rule for now. Luke always wanted to be a Jedi and to set up a Jedi order, so he is getting what he wants anyway.

I felt so bad that Rieekan died, though. I really liked him, although I don't know that he would have seen the situation totally for what it was. On the other hand, that's what spurred Leia on to do what she had to.

I bet your Han fans were bristling at Part I, though. But I know that you always seem to bring him back, one way or another, so I just sit back and enjoy the ride!