Reviews for Moments
kingjoffrey chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
awww..emotional spock makes me happy :)))
sholot chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
oh my gosh, that was adorable! clever little spock hiding in the bathroom since a parent would think a child avoiding a bath would be anywhere but there. and sarek finding a way to grow closer to his son, starting with teaching him about frogs. and then spock trying to stash himself into a cabinet to hide from the storm, so cute!
Tioman chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
all of these are so awsome! The interations between everyone is exactly as i would imagine actually happened! I can not wait for more!
Sithstrukk chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
(And maybe the existence of cooties.)]

:D So he's not completely un-human child like.

I with T'Pring had been nicer... she wasn't all that bad.
Sithstrukk chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Spock had a birthday par-tay! With adults, but... he got presents! of them is a teddy bear! :D

And Sarek did not even blink when Spock scooped up the bear and hugged it lovingly to his chest.] *happy sigh* THAT IS TOO CUTE! I'm filled with a happy fluffiness like a stuffed bear.
Sithstrukk chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
Gosh, I hate it when kids are the subjects of parents' arguments. It's so...awkward. If I were Spock I would be embarrassed. Good chapter!
Sithstrukk chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
I feel bad for Soral in this one... he seems to have it rough, and takes it out on Spock.
Ohtar Vicky chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
Yeah, i don't really like her much either ... makes me feel bad for Spock cos he has a proper bond with her!

Good chapter, i liked how he wanted to hide behind his mother, that was really cute! And the petal picking seemed to be an interesting sneaky reference to 'he loves me ... he loves me not' or it might just be cos shes bored and i'm wrong! :)

Looking forward to another chapter, i really love reading these snippets.
Sithstrukk chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Poor kid. Amanda must realize 3 year old boys don't like looking at dresses. :) Loved his "adventure!"
Sithstrukk chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
“Which means I must now bathe you,” continued Sarek awkwardly.]

*snicker* It's your SON! C'mon!

I can just imagine Sarek walking around with a feather duster.

Spock liked Goodnight Moon? I LOVED Goodnight Moon! I'm assuming it's the same one...

The end is so fluffy-sweet!
Sithstrukk chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I feel kind of bad for Amanda, I mean, Sarek wouldn't let her get all excited over her uber-cute little baby Spock.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
Love the story so far.

I'm not a big fan on T'Pring either. I think she snob. :P

Miss Kalea chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
Not that big of a T'pring fan myself, either XD, I quite enjoy these little snippets... and I've got to wonder, is there going to be any K/S in this at any point?
Renuki chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
...Poor Spock. *narrow eyes at T'Pring a bit* Hey, now, girlie.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
kinda depressing...which is kinda good cause im more likely to actually do my homework now so thanks D but it was good poor spockie!