Reviews for Cold Flame
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Very well-written, and the ending made me sad.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Beautiful-for the moonlight, for the waltz in the air, for their breath-taking dance under the moonlight, at the edge of space, overseeing the aurora. Sad-for its short time, for the wistful mood at the departure. Perfect, because the emotions are also conveyed through this picture of words :)
Francesca Zatnik chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
And I see why people asked you for more :)
herongale chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is entirely wonderful, lonely and sad. I loved it.
valkyrie.fe chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This was simply lovely... You captured them perfectly.

Thanks for sharing. 3
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I was listening to a song on youtube: Skyfire by Lleyellyn. (someone took that song and made an amv to autobot skyfire. it's great.) Anyway, that song made me want to read a fic with him in it. yours came up first in the search parameters I set. And then I listened to that song while reading this fic. it fits great. And, this is a very good fic.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Well done. It was nicely written and I thought your use of emotive and evocative language was good.

_~

CDW
Ayngel chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Really well characterised and great imagery, especially the flying. You expressed a great deal, in just a few words. The situation for both of them is very clear - and touchingly tragic - well done. And well done with the translation!
xStarSaber chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is great, I love the emotion and the feel you bring out in the imagery.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
A rather poignant, descriptive piece. Skyfire will never get the answer he wants, it seems.

Just curious, why was the German version of the chapter published here? I would have expected to find the German version posted separately in the German section. Other stories have been translated as such.