Reviews for Strawberries and Cream
Strife The Dark 152 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
wow, shiz, now one my fovorite pairings is josh X Ryme, DAMMMIT! now I like it
asdfg chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Nice. Very...nice. It sorta reminds me of Rhyme over Reason, but it is different enough to count. Nice job.
Sabre Dance chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
*sigh* Poor Joshua, no matter how aloof or composed he may seem (Get it? Composed, Composer? It's funny cause it rhymes...just like Rhyme! ...Ok, I'm done now...god I fail...anyway, we now return you to your regularly scheduled review!) Rhyme always manages to smash through his armor of self-reserve. Gotta feel sorry for the poor guy...wait...did any of that actually make sense...I guess not, but welcome to the brother/sister-hood of JoshuaxRhyme anyway!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That's really sweet.

I've noticed some kind of trend lately, with these fics, Beat always comes in. 0_O
Cshell614 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Love it! It seems the Legendaerie L-T has added your story to her c2.. (which is a really good thing, cuase she is basically the one her started it all here.)

I myself is another Joshyme writer, but kinda quit on my own Joshua, and opening a better one.

But other than me spilling info on myself, all I got to say is that this story is GREAT, and I just really love it.

Hope to read more of your stories!
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Sadly, I has no real time to read teh whole thing, but I shall later, yes? Even so, I like what I see so far so I fav. Yep.

And c2. BOOM.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I think it was cute. Of course only Joshua...haha.

Cherry this a subliminal message? xD