Reviews for The Air I Breathe
starnosy chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I must say after I read only chapter 1, I am shocked.
Do you even know anything about the job of a bouncer? Or the scene from clubs, bars etc..?
It's obvious Bella is only 18. Which makes everything they did illegal. The bouncer wouldn't let them in. If he would he would put his own job at risk as well as his employer licency for his club.
You should really check your resources before writing.

Another thing that irks me is the thoughtless display that Bella ( underage ) leaves with a random stranger to his home. And it seems he is much older.
Bella stays the night? Where is Charlie? She still livescwith him.
And both didn't think of protection. I don't know if I will continue reading since the start seems not highly impressive.
Message: underage clubbing and drinking, leaving with a stranger to his home and having sex without a condom. Great.
It would be more believeable if Bella had been at least 21.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Well,there are too many points that I just can't overlook.
First, they call a cab to go out to celebrate the end of highschool which tells me she still lives at home and only has access to the money she gets from her dad.
Second point, both are 18. You can't enter a club when you're under 21. No matter how charming Alice is towards the bouncer.
Point three, you are not allowed to buy alcohol when you're under 21. Impossible. It's against the law.
You should try to remember the simple facts that it's not that easy to go out for a high school student. Clubs were they sell alcohol are taboo for kids.
Sorry but that story failed at the first chapter.
3Moons chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Uh really clever! Have sex without protectiob for a one night stznf in top of it!
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Is she 18?
Guest chapter 34 . 1/16/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
Polyistalish8907 chapter 34 . 5/24/2012
I love how you set the story up, with Esme being Bella's mother figure and Carlisle being a father figure for Edward and Emmett. It was a great story, and one that I couldn't put down! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 34 . 6/12/2011
Loved reading this story. I read it all at once, and thought you did an amazing job. You put the perfect amount of details, romance, drama, citris, and plot into this. Keep up the great writing!
Andi 31 chapter 34 . 5/12/2011
great story I loved it
katarzynapukpuk chapter 34 . 4/1/2011
this is such a good story, no idea why its so unknown...
roterdc chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Can't wait Bella and Edward house sitting together.
roterdc chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Heartbreaking talk. Friends only?
roterdc chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Oh this meeting is so nerve racking.
roterdc chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Alice is really a good friend to Bella inspite of her quirkiness.
roterdc chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Yeah Bella dreaded costume party but came out ok.
roterdc chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
So intriguing. What happens when Bella and Edward meets again?