Reviews for Rough Seas
Beans827 chapter 3 . 1/19
Oh dang...I really wanted answers to the Penis Tatt questions...how ARE they done? Soft or hard? I can't imagine how a guy could stay hard with a needle being jabbed into his peen so I would assume soft, but then that would be all shriveled and wrinkly to work on. What a conundrum! I wish Em had answered those question. But I gotta say, I really enjoyed this! Someone asked for slash recs on the Twilight FanFiction Rec facebook page and it let me to this. Very very well done! Thanks for sharing that.
JustARead chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Aww ;)
JustARead chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Poor E
maliciouspixie5 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
loved it.
Maureen Thomas chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I was reading this in the bathroom waiting for the tub to fill up... I looked over and it was almost overflowing! Another great chapter. Write more and I'd love to read it!
Maureen Thomas chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I'm so confused... Parts of this sounded familiar, but not all of it... Was this a one shot at one point?

Loved the chapter and so happy the boys are in love! So sweet. And the sex was hot!
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I read this and always review... But couldn't find my review.. ? At any rate, I reread it and still love it and am so looking forward to more!
maryhell chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
awesome story. Thank you for writing.
beanothercullen chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I enjoyed this story so much. Loved them getting ring tatoo's sooo perfect for them. You created some great characters here. Thanks!
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Ok i thouggt the first chapter was good but ong this was even better! Great job. I loved how patient edward was. He was just what Jasper needed. Great story thanks!
crosunshine chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
this was really a great ride! loved reading this short story!

thanks for writing and sharing
crosunshine chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
that was a great 2nd chapter! so full of love ...

and i have to look for this tattoos, i am always reading about them, but never saw them
crosunshine chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Thanks for the explanation for the tattoos :)

cant wait to find out what will happen next
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was soooo good. I can't wait to read more. I hope we get to see bellas reaction to his tats. Abd his decision. And defiantly more Jasper. Thanks
jilllapet chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This is so incredible. Love the progression of their lives.