Reviews for Rough Seas
Fanslashtic chapter 3 . 3/5/2018
I just reread this (I failed to comment last time, shame on me!) and it is an amazing story! Thank you for sharing this. I wish it was more to read about these two (hint hint)
bellawu chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
sweet story
Robsblueeyes chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Awww, that was such a lovely ending. I loved this little story, thanks for sharing.

Robsblueeyes chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I'm so glad that they found each other again and that Jasper was able to come to terms with his feelings.

Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Edward and Jasper had a real connection not just one of convenience. I feel sorry for Edward losing Jasper that way. I think Jasper's confused and upset at what he's feeling and he's battling against it.

Beans827 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Oh dang...I really wanted answers to the Penis Tatt questions...how ARE they done? Soft or hard? I can't imagine how a guy could stay hard with a needle being jabbed into his peen so I would assume soft, but then that would be all shriveled and wrinkly to work on. What a conundrum! I wish Em had answered those question. But I gotta say, I really enjoyed this! Someone asked for slash recs on the Twilight FanFiction Rec facebook page and it let me to this. Very very well done! Thanks for sharing that.
JustARead chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Aww ;)
JustARead chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Poor E
maliciouspixie5 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
loved it.
Maureen Thomas chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I was reading this in the bathroom waiting for the tub to fill up... I looked over and it was almost overflowing! Another great chapter. Write more and I'd love to read it!
Maureen Thomas chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I'm so confused... Parts of this sounded familiar, but not all of it... Was this a one shot at one point?

Loved the chapter and so happy the boys are in love! So sweet. And the sex was hot!
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I read this and always review... But couldn't find my review.. ? At any rate, I reread it and still love it and am so looking forward to more!
maryhell chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
awesome story. Thank you for writing.
beanothercullen chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I enjoyed this story so much. Loved them getting ring tatoo's sooo perfect for them. You created some great characters here. Thanks!
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Ok i thouggt the first chapter was good but ong this was even better! Great job. I loved how patient edward was. He was just what Jasper needed. Great story thanks!