Reviews for Rough Seas
mopstyle chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
unf. fucking yummy, bb! That's summa the best slash I've read. I love how Jazz did that for him, trying the whole time to make it seem like he didn't want it himself. whatev. So hot and very well written.

xo
distracted122 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome. What else can I say; this was awesome. Did I mention this was awesome? LOL

Please tell me your planning on continuing this story. Please.
isacz chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LOVE it!
MeiSun chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I really liked this story... Edward grew so much during its course.

I love how he came into his own.

Maybe you'll continue this?

Thank you! :)
Darkira chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I really liked this one. For some rason I found it today and I would love if you'd write more of it. Even just one chapter of maybe the boys meeting again at some point later on? Of course that could be from Jasper's POV to make it more interesting. Anyhow, I really liked this, thanks for writing it. :)
jktwi chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
great story really hope you're going to continue it..loved the plot and writing style

-jkp
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was bloody lovely. Thanks!
mcsc2008 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ops! I guess I didn't review this when I read it first round. Nice story! I like your detail on the nautical tattoos.

Thanks for sharing this story.
mssmith chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Good story, sad though. I like our beautiful boys together! I imagine to myself that they find each other again and have an HEA. Thanks for your story.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Excellent, well written, passionate...beautiful.

I'm just curious as to exactly what Bella needs to be understanding about...the tattoos, Jasper, Edward pursuing his music...
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh my goodness!

Woman, that was just entirely too sensual, beautiful, achingly painful and intensely erotic!

"I managed to block everything else out and concentrated on how it felt. Jasper’s hand was stronger than Bella’s, and larger, so it covered more and squeezed me tighter. He had a much better idea of what he was doing too. It was the best of both worlds, a hand-job as good as I could give myself, touching all the right spots, adding just the right amount of pressure, and it was someone else’s hand, so everything I felt was through my cock."

Holy fucking crap! What a delight to read. I am passing it on to everyone I know.

Rie~
aceslowfic chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This was so good Frenchie. Sad and sweet and stuff...

yet really fucking hot!

haha..

oh my.

Great job lady! :)
Minerva.May.I chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This was really enjoyable and heartbreaking. Do you plan on continuing it?
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Okay, you GOTTA continue this. I mean, PLEASE. It's really really good.
revrag chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awe Frenchie.

I read it...finally. I would have read it sooner, but my husband wanted to fuck, so, yeah.

I don't do slash. I don't because it hebejebes me out. Seriously. And I sit there shifting around, partly aroused, but mostly just sick to my stomach. I can't explain it any better than that.

But this...was very different for me. It was real and very erotic. I about blew my own damn wad when I read that they wacked a batch in the same room together - at the same time. Holy mother of shit! Yeah, that was very hot.

It was moving and emotional - so much so that I just appreciated it. And it makes me want to know what happened to Jasper, what happened to Edward and Bella. And doggoneit, I want for both of them to be happy, and I want for Edward to go back to Bella and make love to her and realize she is what he wants, but the other forbidden part of me wants him to search out Jasper and be with him.

Fuck.

Now I'm emotionally scarred. Thanks for that. LOL

No, really, it was very, very excellent bb. :)
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »