Reviews for Rough Seas
GreenHaven89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Awesome one-shot! I can't wait to see what the next awesome slash work you will come up with!

Thanks!

Chad
eiajhn chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I like this story. Well written, but it made me a bit sad. Edward growing like that and Jasper turning away… If you decided to write a sequel than I would definitely read it.. ;)
mopstyle chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
unf. fucking yummy, bb! That's summa the best slash I've read. I love how Jazz did that for him, trying the whole time to make it seem like he didn't want it himself. whatev. So hot and very well written.

xo
distracted122 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome. What else can I say; this was awesome. Did I mention this was awesome? LOL

Please tell me your planning on continuing this story. Please.
isacz chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
LOVE it!
MeiSun chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I really liked this story... Edward grew so much during its course.

I love how he came into his own.

Maybe you'll continue this?

Thank you! :)
Darkira chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I really liked this one. For some rason I found it today and I would love if you'd write more of it. Even just one chapter of maybe the boys meeting again at some point later on? Of course that could be from Jasper's POV to make it more interesting. Anyhow, I really liked this, thanks for writing it. :)
jktwi chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
great story really hope you're going to continue it..loved the plot and writing style

-jkp
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was bloody lovely. Thanks!
mcsc2008 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ops! I guess I didn't review this when I read it first round. Nice story! I like your detail on the nautical tattoos.

Thanks for sharing this story.
mssmith chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Good story, sad though. I like our beautiful boys together! I imagine to myself that they find each other again and have an HEA. Thanks for your story.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Excellent, well written, passionate...beautiful.

I'm just curious as to exactly what Bella needs to be understanding about...the tattoos, Jasper, Edward pursuing his music...
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh my goodness!

Woman, that was just entirely too sensual, beautiful, achingly painful and intensely erotic!

"I managed to block everything else out and concentrated on how it felt. Jasper’s hand was stronger than Bella’s, and larger, so it covered more and squeezed me tighter. He had a much better idea of what he was doing too. It was the best of both worlds, a hand-job as good as I could give myself, touching all the right spots, adding just the right amount of pressure, and it was someone else’s hand, so everything I felt was through my cock."

Holy fucking crap! What a delight to read. I am passing it on to everyone I know.

Rie~
aceslowfic chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This was so good Frenchie. Sad and sweet and stuff...

yet really fucking hot!

haha..

oh my.

Great job lady! :)
Minerva.May.I chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This was really enjoyable and heartbreaking. Do you plan on continuing it?
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »