Reviews for Rough Seas
MissAddie chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hmm. I really liked it. It's so different than other things I've read.

Keep it up.

xoxo

Addie
shescardinal chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
So heartbreakingly good. I loved it, and poor Edward and confused Jasper. It was so bittersweet and HOT!
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was a truly excellent story. Especially in that there was a great story to go along with the lemon-y moments. You got a feel for the characters and got to know them. Oh how my heart ached for Edward when Jasper left. I too, would love to see this continued. It's got excellent promise.
worldtraveler chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Excellent! If this was your first slash piece, then you seem to have a knack for it. I could sympathize with Edward's growing feelings, and Jasper's conflict with his own emotions. Great oneshot!
drkvctry chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really really liked this so much.

Thank you for writing it in such a way that didn't make Jasper the bad guy for not feeling the same way or for making Edward a "fag" .. I loved reading Edwards slow realization and acceptance of his sexuality. thank you again and again
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aah, poor Edward. I hope you continue this because I want Jasper to find him and tell him he really does feel more for him. And, I hope Edward is going to be honest with Bella and tell her he's not really in love with her.

Please continue it...
Marianka chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I like it.:)
Menomena chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow! I am so glad you're "putting yourself out there." This is an excellent story. Edward's sadness and Jasper's confusion is tangible. Their intimate moments were very sensual and a bit melancholy. The yearning tempered by conflict added to the intensity. Excellent!

I do hope you continue this into a full length story. I would love to read more about Edward’s journey of self discovery and hopefully Jasper is undergoing the same process. Hopefully he'll accept his love for Edward and their times together were more then just physical release.

I’m glad you have forayed into the world of slash. You’re quite good at it and I hope you decide to write more.
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
superb!
dannie7786 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
okay so i laughed and smiled and got hot through the lemons lol but none of that compares to how i cried when jasper left! this was awesome...i peronally think it would be better if you continued it but regardless it was fantastic!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14