Reviews for Rough Seas
crosunshine chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Thanks for the explanation for the tattoos :)

cant wait to find out what will happen next
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was soooo good. I can't wait to read more. I hope we get to see bellas reaction to his tats. Abd his decision. And defiantly more Jasper. Thanks
jilllapet chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This is so incredible. Love the progression of their lives.
cbzoo chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
great little story
BlueCat69 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Even though Edward seems like the “together” one, apparently Jasper’s earlier actions cut deeply because it’s still Jasper, despite his personality and apprehension, who makes all the first moves and it’s really interesting to read both sides of the story and get both their thoughts. I hope it made sense…

Thank you so much for sharing.
BlueCat69 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Such a great chapter and finally Jasper realized that it’s the person, not the gender.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Such a brilliant first chapter! I love your writing style and the characters – it’s really amazing how you can make me feel like I know them without telling that much about them. You make me feel Edward’s pain and his numbness, just as I understand Jasper’s fear, denial and frustration.
Melendine chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Found this rec'ed on Forbidden fics. Great story
unicorn55 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
I liked this story. Sometimes it takes a while for a couple to find eachother again. I think it's interesting that Edward thought he took advantage of Jasper on the boat. I wonder if they ever had that conversation.
jezabella singe chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Wow. Tough love and hot boys. Hmmmm...
amandac3 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Ink and boys! My favorite! :-) Thanks for sharing!
Yinzer Reader chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Loves this story and your boys. Would love to have more from these two. Thank you.
carina2026 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Interesting start!
cloox chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
I wondered a lot at the beginning because it's not the kind of story I read and I was afraid of a non-happy ending but I really liked it. Thank you for sharing
deenerneener chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ooh, this was terrific. I'm so glad my good ff friend, reve2weaver, recommended it (though I'm sure I would have found it, eventually, as much as I liked your recent SBS 3.0 entry).

It would seem to me that shipboard... involvements of this type are fairly common, considering the close quarters and long long days at sea, with only other men for company. Even so, it really felt as though Jasper did run away from Edward, not because he didn't feel the same way about about him, but because he feared he did.

It makes perfect sense, too, how much Edward resented Bella's insistence that he sacrifice the opportunity to pursue his passion so that she could pursue hers. But even if that resentment fueled some of Edward's little treacheries, I think it just made it easier for Edward to come to the realization that she wasn't the one for him.

That she wasn't even the type for him.

I'm so glad there's a little bit more of this for me to read. Can't wait to see how it progresses.

Thanks for writing; I'm happy I found your stuff!
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »