Reviews for Rough Seas
sadtomato chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Beautiful :) So glad these boys found their path.
sadtomato chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
*happy sigh* I'm so glad I realized this story was expanded. It's really lovely, Jasper's way of coming to terms with things. :)
sadtomato chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This left me in tears. How could Jasper walk away? I guess I understand, but I feel for Edward.

OH! I just noticed that there's more.
Elicullen26 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Loved it! It was the perfect ending and I liked all the parts you covered in this EPOV. It feels like it was a longer fic and I'm actually gonna miss it...

Elicullen26 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
It was perfect! Not cheesy at all, I'm glad we had this from JPOV.

Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hi!

I loved it, very interesting story and I fell hard for your characters, I'm glad there's more, it hurts for them to part that way...

jmrbear chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I loooooove this chapter. It seems a really fitting wrap up, however, if you ever decide to write more about them I would love to read it. This one really had it all, a seriously hot lemon and even better the warmth of a truly solid relationship.
jmrbear chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Ooookay, the last part of the last sentence might be just the teensiest bit cheesy, but the rest was great.

It was so good to read about them finding each other again. I was really sad for Edward at the end of the first chapter and it was really heartwarming to know that Jasper never forgot him, or ever really let him go.
jmrbear chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love this first chapter and I'm looking forward to the rest. I can understand how someone's sexuality could evolve in that kind of close, semi-isolated environment; cut off from family and friends, living only with others of the same sex.

I think it's astounding that Edward went along with the change in career in the first place. It was incredibly selfish of Bella to expect him to give up his own dreams to support hers and I sincerely hope he's going to cut her loose now.
secretsforme chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Great story!
Fr333bird chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I adored this! So hot and sweet and beautiful :) great work!
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I love your story... sad and beautiful.. :)Leona
kaygou chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Slash! I love it
Malfoy Snogger chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Oh my god! This is the sweetest hottest story ever! I am in awe of you and your massive talent. Thank you so much for sharing!
jasam19 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic sooooooo much. I have already read it multiple times and would love to see more of it or another one similar to it. Thank you so much for sharing.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »