Reviews for Rough Seas
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I can't believe I've never read this before. It is everything I want to read in a slash story. Fantastic characterization, believable story arch, and their testosterone was not sacrificed for tenderness, but rather complimented it and underscored this compelling journey. Loved it. Fav'ing it. Thank you!
heygirl18 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I stumbled across this and I am so glad I did - an awesome story about discoveries, rediscoveries and tattoos all rolled into one!

Thanks for continuing the one-shot so we could see what happened to these two ... and for changing the POV so we could get a look into J's head!

Thanks most of all for sharing :)

Bubbye chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Thanks for the great story...loved it. Great connection with the boys, and a nice backdrop story for each as well as their amazing time together. I especially LOVED that you changed perspectives but then didn't repeat the same scenes for the other character...the fact that you switched POV but gave us new interactions - brilliant! I wish others would take this lead. Thanks much for sharing.
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Oooohh... Cheesy is part of the reason why we read stuff like this. Sooo it's just fine. :)
leggs11 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
great story
simplynothingtosay chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Great story. Great Edward. Your story was recommended on Rob's IMDB board.
jasam19 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
WOW! Really, really, really LOVED this fic. Thanks so much for sharing.
sessahhh chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Awww... you gave us all the best parts of their recent future. Very good. I love that Edward gets so nervous that Jasper is cheating or that he doesn't love him back or he might not want to move in. It's sweet in a canon-Bella kind of way.

I love that ending. Them getting matching bands was quite wonderful in my book.

I think my favorite line of this chapter was "Jasper came in and helped me, then we brushed our teeth together. It was almost grossly domestic." hehehehe. I can picture that and it makes me giggle and perhaps swoon a bit.
sessahhh chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
A very good follow-up chapter. I like that we got some HEA for these two deliciously-tattooed boys. And I really liked how Jasper got to give his story. I wonder if his family will ever be accepting of him. I guess considering it took more than five years for him to realize and find his love, it may take them a little bit longer.

Great job. My fav line: "I hung up the phone and sat in a surreal daze for a moment, half smitten, half freaked."
sessahhh chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I found this while voting on the Slash Awards. I wanted to be an informed voter. I am so glad I stopped on over here cause this was fabulous. I can't wait to read the next chapter - I hope your Edward finds what he is looking for. I don't think I like your Bella but I think she needed time away from Edward to find herself too. It's just too bad that in finding themselves, he drifted away [to another gender]. Hmm.

And I gotta say - I looooove the new Edward! And covered in ink! Yow-zaaah. Great job.
bouncy 72 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
This was so beautiful. Thank you so much for this lovely story.
Touchstone67 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Working my way through the slash award entries, and this one was next on my list.

What a gem of a j/e tatt fic! Sweet, and so very hot. Nice symbolism with the tatts. Their time on the ship was so very in every way.

Contrats on the nomination, definitely a story worthy of it!
Nisa Cullen chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Oh my this was tatted sailor lovin' beauty! Is this one complete now? I miss them already!
Nisa Cullen chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Oh My Word!

5 years!

The reunion, The reconnection, The realization, Jaspers out AND they are in love?

I love this ALL of this!
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oh my this is just a lovely start. I love the tatts so beautifully written and I could identify with the emotion.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »